Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@cyanessence graced by @Amanda84

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence June 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

Hello friend! This is our pen pal chat. It means a lot to me that you are willing to spend even more time on me.

However, this doesn't have to be big. It doesn't have to be deep and meaningful. It can just be a way to keep in touch, for I too consider you a dear friend. I know life has a lot of demands and not everyone has as much time as I do right now. I am lucky. If I do get wordy, don't feel compelled to write as much. Short responses carry just as much meaning as lengthy ones for me, and sometimes being concise is a way to convey a deeper message than a long message ever could.

So, where to begin? What would *you* like to talk about? Anything and everything interest me.

I used to know the names of many types of clouds. The only one that stuck is cumulonimbus, a dense, towering, vertical cloud. I like it for its prominence.

I wish I knew the names of different types of birds, but the only one that's sticking is masked lapwing. They can be aggressive, but they stick their ground so you can sometimes get pretty close and take nice pictures.

My memory is not meant to hold information like the names for all things...

129
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th


20260920-181319_1789893216.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 20th

@cyanessence

Beautiful 🥰 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 20th

@cyanessence


kNulk3xTmUWo3G4.gif

2 replies
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 20th

@Amanda84

To you too! ^^`

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 20th

@cyanessence


DXobxOk7.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 21st


20260921-185924_1789985814.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 21st

@cyanessence

Amazing 🥰 

G7k6MnZp.gif

load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 22nd


20260922-181550_1790068576.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 22nd

@cyanessence


762JeTY1.gif

load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 22nd


20260922-183543_1790080297.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 22nd

@cyanessence

I appreciate you 💛🤗

load more
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 22nd

*questionable answer*

can this question
be answered?

well
what is the question?

that is the question

if the answer
is no
then the question
is answered

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 23rd


20260923-182729_1790157796.jpg

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 23rd


20260924-004719_1790204457.jpg

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 24th

• By hand, torn flesh of blood orange 🍊, placed into a vessel that contains weathered drops of banana 🍌.

• Streaks of unwhipped whipping cream, drizzled with honey 🍯, and sprinkled with Japanese pepper.

*peppered fruits*

The vessel could contain oats softened by boiled water, to provide temperature contrast, and to add substance.

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP September 25th

20260924-062127_1790302892.jpg