Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

our dark playlist. xD🖤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

heyhey again lovely.💕💕

here it is. :D🌈🎉

as we planned :0. made this forum so me and yous could share songs/lyrics/artists etc. ^-^💜

excited to see and listen to your recommendations/just things you enjoy and share some of mine too.💖


hihi to all the other lovelies coming across🩷!

some of these may be things I/we deeply relate to. that link to our personal and individual experiences. and I know this partially applies to pix too.🖤

nothing big but- please try and not lurk/reply here.💜 thank you for understanding. ^-^💙

145
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

psychotic- skydxddy 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

don’t talk about it- skydxddy 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

hold me- skydxddy

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

7 years- skydxddy

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

wait what time is it there btw ? :00🤍

2 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 8 26 am why?

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

5:30pm here- idk got curious and thought it was late :P since our timezones are really different-

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

why me- skydxddy 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

worst nightmare- skydxddy 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

generation z- skydxddy

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

yk I’ve actually listened to all of these xD I’m a bit addicted hehe.🩷 she *is* a queen tho so. :P👑💖

4 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yeah I have too lol though I have my favorites

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

mhmhm me too but sometimes it’s hard to pick :P I love triggered 7 years worst nightmare why do I stay iconic hold me don’t talk about it all alone monsters inc….. yeah I’m really indecisive :')

2 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx for me it’s don’t talk about it triggered battlefield monsters inc physcotic

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

love those  :0 and sorry back

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

asylum- skydxddy