Lying and emotional bordline personally disorder
I have recently been diagnosed after spending time in hospital, Thru all my life iv always lied to avoid horrible situations , but the problem is I don't know I'm lying and I start to believe my own lies . I could be 100% innocent and I'll start to lie. This only happens when "bad" situations arise I have just destroyed the best relationship iv ever had with my lies and going to be a dad on the 15th of September .. So far I keep hearing the lies are a coping mechanisms of child hood trauma where I was sexually abusrd but nothing else ..no care Plan or a road of recovery. Iv only got the grasp of my lies when I was put on promethazine and quetiapine and able to think straight but sadly iv been on a path of destruction with trip to the hospital this weekend due to being over whelmed with quilt and remorse Any feed back would be great , has any one else suffered this form of lying ?
hi, im not officially diagonsed yet. planning soon to, just gathering the courage and strength to do so. but i do feel the resemblance of bpd symptoms with me, generally. my personality, tendcencies, etc. so there's that. as i said, i havent been officially diagnosed nor a professional in the bpd field so i am not sure if this has a correlation between the two. i am struggling with lying too. i live in a strict house hold and naturally lying became a part of me. i started lying even when i dont have to, or simply because i think it would simplify things and would prevent bad things. sometimes i lie unconciously and so smoothly that i often felt the neccesity to give my self a wake up call and constant remember to not lie. i guess in a way lying gives me the abilty to have control over my life, create my own story just exactly as how i wanted them. it allows me to live in my fabricated imaginary world and feels like a shortcut to avoid problems. i dont know if its is the same form of lying or perhaps i misunderstood. but for what its worth, i am struggling with lying too