Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a friend who's on the same journey of bpd so that we can understand and support each other

User Profile: InSearchForSomethingIDontKnow
InSearchForSomethingIDontKnow January 28th, 2021

Trigger Warning: Sexual Abuse, Suicide Attempts Hi I am Chriz. I have been battling different kinds of mental and physical illness for almost 10 years now. I have gone through many treatments and last month they confirmed my BPD diagnosis with RDD. I have had very complicated childhood, and was abused by my father itself. I never had any friends. The first thing that happened goid in my life was my boyfriend and now husband. He is the only one accepted me and is the only reason I am alive now. He supports me a lot, but when he himself has a lot of things to worry I really feel the need for a friend with whom I can discuss my struggles and emotions. Someone who can understand what I am going through. I am really at an edge in my life currently, I don't want ruin this beautiful relationship I hvae because of my sh****y disorder. I really want to make things right, but I am failing embarrassingly and continuously. Please, i really need some long term support and I promise I also will be a good understanding friend.

2
User Profile: Asher
Asher January 29th, 2021

Thank you for sharing that with us here. IF you want to talk to me you can reach out to me in my DM's.

User Profile: InSearchForSomethingIDontKnow
InSearchForSomethingIDontKnow OP January 31st, 2021

Hi

load more