Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A power beyond us -poem

User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 January 16th

I rest in your power.

When I said your no match for Jesus; the prince of Peace.

Like a monster under the bed.

That I could not see.

The thing creeped away.

It went back to where it belongs.

It knows you’re my rock.

It was no authority.

It isn’t the home of humans.

Banishment is what it deserves.

It hates us. It suffocates us. You love us. You hug us.

You shine light in darkness that the darkness shrieks in pain.

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 16th

@JasGab200519970

Jas, that's so beautiful!

The power of Jesus!

The power of faith!

Thanks for sharing 💚🤗

relax-strong.gif

1 reply
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 OP January 16th

@Amanda84 Thank you very much for your prayers. God Bless you too Amanda. <3

load more