As I lie in bed (TW)
As I lie in my bed I am left to wonder.
What was that sound? Lightning? Thunder?
Every small sound makes me question.
Is this the time? Is this when it's destined?
When I lie down, I hear the sounds.
The arguments, fights, fists on the ground.
Each line I write I can't choose but make it red.
It's not my choice, but because i feel dead.
Everyday I feel so lost.
When all is gone, dead to the frost.
As I lie in bed, I am here spiraling.
Siting, wondering what happened to the rivaling.
Thinking of all those that have an impression.
Was it good or bad? That is the question.
As I lie in bed, I wonder what makes me cry.
When will I leave? When can I die?
So as I lie in bed, stay here with me.
And know I'm never alone, because you lie, in my memory.
@Retr0ne
woah bestie this is…just wow :0
@Retr0ne The pain in these words oof! idk gives chills!!
Great job with this, you are so talented! I’m here for you, and you lie in my thoughts as well. Keep up the good work, friend