Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I promise I usually write much better than this

User Profile: 1JADED1
1JADED1 October 14th, 2025

I envy how easily it rolls off their tongues.


Like any other word would.


As if it doesn’t take a part of them with it.


To whomever they say it to.


As if they have nothing to lose.


I’ve given pieces of myself to everyone I felt it for


And those chasms remain.


I wish they wouldn’t say it to me 


Perchance, I believe they truly mean it. 


 Perchance I allow them to.


Perchance, I allow their love to engulf me 


To surround me.


To heal me?


Perhaps they can mend the broken pieces of my heart back together


To pump bl**d back into my l*feless heart


To give me a reason.


To fill the hollow shell that is my frame with something.


Anything


To fill the emptiness.


…


But if they knew they would not.


If they knew, they would recoil


They do not know I carry so much


For if they did, they would pity me.


Shake their heads in disappointment


And scrunch their eyebrows in shame.


As the rest of the crowd would do.


Never to see, always to judge.


Never to listen, always to assume.


And so Is the cycle.


Never to be changed because no one wants to face


The discomfort it brings.
























1
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 October 14th, 2025

@1JADED1

I think this is beautiful writing and flows well. thanks for sharing your creativity!