Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a small thought, not a proper poem.

User Profile: calmmoon2104
calmmoon2104 December 26th, 2025


Was writing whatever the things I have wrote till today enough?


Am I enough truly?


No the answer, truly, is not.


I will always remain okay not not okay 


Drifting from moment to moment


Staying calm on the waves 


Fighting through storms


Sometimes washing up on the shore


Wishing rather I would be devoured by the sea 


And become a jelly 


A moon jellyfish of the hue blue of night


The moon would smile content 


That I was always okay 


Yet never better.


Maybe the tears of the moon and mine will form the sea and it would be truly okay peacefully.




Nothing much just me musing a bit

4
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 26th, 2025

@calmmoon2104


hug.gif

3 replies
User Profile: calmmoon2104
calmmoon2104 OP December 26th, 2025

@Amanda84


bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 27th, 2025

@calmmoon2104

Greatfully accepted and appreciated 💚 

1 reply
User Profile: calmmoon2104
calmmoon2104 OP December 27th, 2025

@Amanda84

Thank you 💙💙

load more
load more
load more