Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] The mines - Retr0ne

User Profile: Retr0ne
Retr0ne March 3rd, 2023

The Mines

They always seem cold

The mines

One must be bold


The mines

They make one shiver

The mines

If not careful, you will quiver


The mines

We come for gold

The mines

We leave feeling old


The mines

Make sure you have fire

The mines

One might not ever retire


The mines

Wish to be a shepherd

The mines

Be cautious of the leper


The mines

Be cautious where you touch

The mines

You won't survive this much


The mines

Don't break a bone

The mines

Theyll be your gravestone


1
User Profile: JoyHappyNess
JoyHappyNess March 3rd, 2023

@Retr0ne

That's a great poem. I loved it the rhyme fit so good. I like the idea that it portrays. How people are so afraid of the mines. How the ones who work there, work till old age. How some people die due to landfalls and the mines become their grave. Honestly, that's just a part of what I have captured but I am interested to learn more about people's thoughts on this poem. Even have an intellectual discussion. But so far @Retr0ne... That's a poem worth competing with Shakespeare.