Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(TW) a metaphorical poem: Demons🖤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 16th, 2024

Demons🖤(a metaphorical poem(TW)

In twisted dreams, I'm chased by shadows of my past

Demons that haunt and taunt, never letting me last

Their whispers echo loud, a constant, gnawing pain

A never-ending fight, a futile attempt to remain


The weight of their presence, crushing me to the ground

I'm trapped in a cycle, with no escape profound

Their grip on my mind, a prison I can't break

A darkness that looms, a fate I can't make


But still I try, day after day, to shake

These monsters that haunt, to find some escape

I search for a light, a beacon to guide

A way to flee, and leave my demons aside


But it's all in vain, for they are too strong

Their hold on me, a grip that's too long

I'm trapped in this place, with no reprieve

My demons, they whisper, "You'll never be free"

(tagging: @pixierobin )
18
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

i was just lurky lurking around forums and found this poem by you nadia friend :o *claps and sends hugs your way if okies* <3 this is beautiful 

5 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 16th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

aww ni buddy thank you <33

*bows* thankyou thankyou :> /j

*hugs ni buddy tight* hugs are always oki🩷

thank you for taking the time to make someone smile🥺💕 this did take a while :'3 that simple reply made me happy :>

moti-hearts.gif

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

awwe 💜

love-hug.gif

3 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 16th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

this convo probably ended but I didn’t want you to win xD🩷

pouring-love.gif

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

awwe your so sweet haha 💜 lol nadia 🤭🤭 

cony-brown-cony-and-brown.gif

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 16th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

love-cute.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx beautifully wriiten ❤❤ and I feel your pain, only I'd rather have your demons of you, and set you free, I would if I could ❤❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

thank you so much teenie❤️ but noo I wouldn’t want that for you :'3 you deserve so much better not worse D:❤️ I’m sorry you relate🤍>: if I could I’d take all your pain away :'3❤️ I wouldn’t mind if it helped you🤍

moti-hearts.gif

load more
User Profile: steph8402
steph8402 February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

wowowowowowi amazingggg poem! i loved it. and hopefully those demons go away (me sweeping up the demons 🧹 🧹 ) 

also i’ll see you “free”

hehe get itttt

9 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 16th, 2024

@steph8402

aw yay thank youuu💕 and for sweeping them away too xD

 “free” i do xD

I have an amazing friend on here with that name- @free2118 🤍 have you met before ? :0 you text almost the same heheh

cute-laughing.gif

/lh xD

8 replies
User Profile: free2118
free2118 February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

oh wow no i’ve heard of them a lot but have not met them in person(:

3 replies
User Profile: steph8402
steph8402 February 16th, 2024

@free2118

i think nadia was talking to me. but i haven’t met you either lol. hi.

2 replies
User Profile: free2118
free2118 February 16th, 2024

@steph8402

ohhh now that i read that i see it. whoops sorry. hi how are you? you’re famous when i go on chat rooms(:

1 reply
User Profile: steph8402
steph8402 February 16th, 2024

@free2118

oh it’s ok. i’m doing pretty good! hru. i’ll have to pm you sometime i hear you’re a good listener (:

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: steph8402
steph8402 February 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

aww hehehe i will always sweep 🧹 hehehe. love youuu 


3 replies
User Profile: free2118
free2118 February 16th, 2024

@steph8402

i couldn’t reply to your forum but i’m doing good too. have a great day steph

2 replies
User Profile: steph8402
steph8402 February 16th, 2024

@free2118

ah have a great day too(:

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP February 16th, 2024

@steph8402

xD this was a funny convo to witness hehehe- I think you 2 will be great friendos🩷🐛🐛🐛

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more