Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

mental, out of my brain, lunatic, go insane

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 November 8th, 2025

*Trigger warning for depictions of the insane, and reference to injury  or self harm*




How much does it take

When can I escape

see my crazy face

Help it won't be tamed


I'm gonna show you 

I'm gonna show you 

I'm gonna show you 

Why I'm insane!


Please take me away 

I will attempt escape 

White walls fill my brain

Salt rubbed in my wounds


I'm gonna show you

I'm gonna show you 

Loco

Maniac 

Head case

Psychopath 


Wide eyes crackled smile

Twitchy fingers

Knife spins in my hand

Red lines paint my fist


I'm gonna show you

How to lock me up 

Straight jacket

White walls grippy socks




This was venting I guess or something, partially inspired by a song again, tho that song has a lot of foul language so I won't name it. 

Uhh Pond if you happen to see this (hopefully won't cuz it makes me look more deranged than I already do) then no this is not the poem I have been spending several days on. For those of you not Pond, boo you can wait just like her.

Uhh kinda feeling crazy tonight sorry kinda rambling despite this supposed to be poetry. Sorry?

Idk bye!

3
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 8th, 2025

@7Bear7

Sometimes poetry just lets us get all the confusing thoughts out 💕💜

hug-hugs-and-love.gif

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 OP November 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

It really does sometimes 

virtual-hug-sending-my-love.gifsqueeze-hug.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 8th, 2025

@7Bear7

All hugs greatfully received 😁 

load more
load more