Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

sir lazarus

User Profile: lycalias
lycalias July 29th, 2025

rotund is my life upon me
tender, yet rough it be
around maggot-rotted sinew
is the heart i outgrew

a baby; the holocene
born barbed jacks, shiny stars
its deserved - dont you see?
twinkling atop rustic cage bars

incinerate every trace
file, point, case
put sorrows in place
curved be the edge of his mace

to iron i bind
for weakness i find
to blood i infest
but for now, i will rest

3
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 29th, 2025

@lycalias

When I read this 🌷I felt like it was a deep🥺 internal cry from someone going through a painful and difficult transformation. Honestly, the writing is truly remarkable and impactful. The words seemed to describe the sheer weight of life on the soul, and how pain can become woven into the fabric of daily existence. There was a strong sense of wanting to shed a painful past, but at the same time, I felt a kind of acceptance of this new, even if harsh, phase, with a hint of an underlying strength preparing to emerge after a period of rest.

2 replies
User Profile: lycalias
lycalias OP July 29th, 2025

@Tulipsmile i loved your analysis of my poem, thank you for taking the time to read it 🩷

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile July 29th, 2025

@lycalias

You are welcome 🤗,and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT,I LIKE IT ALOT 

I WILL WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT WRITE ✍️ 🤩🤩🤩

load more
load more