Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🥰🤗😀😅😨😎😂🥲🙃🥳 first rhyme of my poetry poemy

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy December 15th, 2025


🥰🤗😀😅😨😎😂🥲🙃🥳 first rhyme of my poetry poemy 

to poemy or not to poemy that is my teddy bear 🥰🙃

I rain my castle for a taco, and my guacamole for an enchilada 😄

thy shall be plushies ;) 😆

to rain tacos on a monday morning what a thing.  🥰

this is me with my anxiety overload in after discovering all these lovely forums, like i have to use them all, lol

to write in all 7 cups forums is my challenge, pokecups gotta write them all 😜

I do too much but i need to be sociable, 🥰 ( last entry ) 

have a lovely day. yay 


2
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 December 16th, 2025

@okeyyyy Aww I love this!! Thanks Okey! 💙

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP December 16th, 2025

@LittleBirdie30 thanks so much birdie, so glad you love it, yay 🥰

load more