Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A dime-a-dozen poem (just like me)

User Profile: edmurWill
edmurWill March 21st, 2024

Afternoons are the toughest to handle

Loneliness shines brighter than the Sun

I keep it busy to distract me

All I say, let it be let it be


After tea and cigarette break I wait for the evening

Around 7ish, I start randomly calling

Join me to drink misery and pain

Life is meaningless, empty and in vain

The bar is filled with chaos & loathing

Snowman cuts a line, freezing and snorting

We laugh on the shallow, fake conversation

I book my cab to reach the station


I sit on the couch and wonder will it ever end

This drag is merciless transcend

I pass out on the couch with mobile in my hand

Ordinary life has no past, future or present. 


A dime-a-dozen poem (just like me)

Ed

2
User Profile: TheFantasticPengua
TheFantasticPengua March 22nd, 2024

Hello Ed! I hope you are doing well! I adore this poem! Great work! Take care now. :)

- Pengua

1 reply
User Profile: edmurWill
edmurWill OP March 23rd, 2024

@TheFantasticPengua

Thank you. Let's create some magic from our ordinary life. 

load more