Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pov of a pirate - My first and last toast

User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 May 2nd, 2025

Tw...contains depressing themes

I stand at the bow on my last night,
My knees buckling as I see my phantom,
Waving back "Ahoy matey", as I struggled to fight,
Poor lassy's grin —in contrast to my visage as I swallow a lump.

The storm cheered on screaming "yo-ho-ho"
—A scallywag in love with avast,
Swabbed the deck clean of breath
I stand alone, No friend! no foe!
Tear glazed eyes burning holes into welcoming hands of my sleeping betrothed.

Ran up the crow's nest to patch up holes,
I stood beside my soul, a living ghost.
The first night rushing to my fellow souls,
A burst of fire, storm breaking free, held my first and last toast.

19
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 2nd, 2025

@Orange64

@Peonywisteria22

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 2nd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

It's not your last night... It's only the beginning. <3 We love you! <3

2 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 love u too❤

Thanks for the positivity :) needed it.

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 3rd, 2025

If you ever need someone, we’re here for you! Just reach out <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638 that was written really well 💖 a pirates life can be a harrrrd one, but thee shall live to sea another day, hang on in there matey💖💖

2 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Thanks mateyy!

Made me feel warm on a cold night at sea. Storm tries to batter me folks but with crewmates and swashbucklers like you, it feels like a walk through the pleasant stormy breeze.

💜

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638 💖💖💖

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 3rd, 2025

Are you in crisis? I can’t tell by the post. If so, here are some links:

www.7cups.com/crisis/

2 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 oh no not at all, my writings genre are mostly like tht im really sprry if i made u feel worried. But tnx anyway.

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 3rd, 2025

No worries! I was just a little concerned. I’m glad you’re ok <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638

That's literally raw and emotional depiction of your depression. Hugs 🤍

1 reply
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@Peonywisteria22 hugs 

load more
User Profile: Orange64
Orange64 May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638 you have expressed the things well . Hope you are ok. Hugs nd orange juice !

4 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@Orange64 thanks bro btw i did have orange juice today irl lol 

3 replies
User Profile: Orange64
Orange64 May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638 woooow how was the experience??😬

2 replies
User Profile: politeRaspberries9638
politeRaspberries9638 OP May 3rd, 2025

@Orange64 hehe very sweet 

1 reply
User Profile: Orange64
Orange64 May 3rd, 2025

@politeRaspberries9638 niceee

load more
load more
load more
load more