Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The mirror escapade tw (contains dark themes)

User Profile: Slyhterinqueen456
Slyhterinqueen456 March 26th, 2025

Tossing and turning under the cloak of dusk,

I hear the ancient grandfather clock strike midnight.

Thoughts wander and for cricket chirps they busk,

Silence upon a mantle, a delightful blight.


Up and right I get, about the dark hallways I ramble.

An atypical mirror allures me into the abyss of it's point,

Distinguishing sight it wasn't for the naked eye of man that'd amble.

I spy a kid of a shadow, a twin waving from the glass joint,


Upon a dark night, my reflection, a seductive belle,

In contrast to my fretful visage.

An addictive whisper fills the air, lingering thou art strange as ***,

Touché twin I hear myself say, which weren't even my words, as my dark twin turned a page.


Devouring the sight with my eyes, a work of art,

She smirks and glares and says you, oh shards,

Leaves me baffled as I was pulled in, Forcing me with the real world to part.

She comes out, from smirk to a smile, as I bang the glass, she kept guard.


Giving up, I slouched against a glass wall,

In a shock of despair looking at an open scar.

In that world of mine, she stood so tall,

Her pearly eyes, dreamy afar.


Ghosts of the past, running, hand in hand.

Me, glancing at the black fluid that flowed from every wall,

Filling up the reflective room, crammed.

My dark twin letting a cackle escape that makes me fall.


In a fleeting moment we get reduced to dust on the floor,

No memory of the parallel world,

I find myself tucked in my bed, behind my locked door.

Went to shore as the clock strike half past twelve, up I curled.


Dreamt of a Phoenix turning to ash,

Mixing with sand upon it fed roaches,

Up raised the fire bird in a flash,

Past me ran the night in coaches.



5
User Profile: Slyhterinqueen456
Slyhterinqueen456 OP March 26th, 2025

@Orange64  @@Peonywisteria22 @Ankush1509 @twerp @Ranpoedagawa13

User Profile: Ranpoedagawa13
Ranpoedagawa13 March 27th, 2025

@Slyhterinqueen456

Its absolutely amazing I love it >♡<

1 reply
User Profile: Slyhterinqueen456
Slyhterinqueen456 OP March 27th, 2025

@Ranpoedagawa13 thanks:)

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond March 28th, 2025

@Slyhterinqueen456 Wow.... this was a ride—a haunting, surreal dive into the mirror’s abyss. The eerie pull of the dark twin, the fluid, shifting reality and that final phoenix dream—it all feels like a fever dream wrapped in poetry. I love how it lingers like an echo in a dimly lit room. This was beautifully unsettling in the best way🔥

1 reply
User Profile: Ranpoedagawa13
Ranpoedagawa13 March 29th, 2025

@azurePond

I 100% agree azure this is absolutely amazing and there's no denying it

load more