Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

World of my own (inspired by Alice in Wonderland)

User Profile: patientSquare9682
patientSquare9682 July 15th, 2025

I have a world of my own

It is a place in my mind 

I use it for escape

Some might call it a disorder 

But it is one of the things that bring me comfort 

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 16th, 2025

@patientSquare9682

Welcome to seven cups 💜🥰 I do know what you mean, when I'm stressed, I go to a quiet place and a place in my mind and I imagine where I would like to be and what I'd like to be doing in that very moment and it greatly comforts me 💜🥰

User Profile: DietCokeisMyfav
DietCokeisMyfav July 16th, 2025

@patientSquare9682 I love this poem! It says so much in so few lines. The way you tackle a heavy subject and make it into a compact poem is awesome!