Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: OptimisticLady8
OptimisticLady8 March 16th, 2022

@Hope It’s nice to join 7 cup :)

User Profile: NotaPlanet
NotaPlanet March 16th, 2022

Hello im mars im here because i feel way too many things all at the same time my brain is crowded im overwhelmed im scared i dont know what to do and I need someone to help me :]

2 replies
User Profile: Linyii
Linyii March 19th, 2022

@NotaPlanet

Welcome Mars!

I hope you can find the relief you are seeking here :)

User Profile: AdventurousSpirit123
AdventurousSpirit123 March 21st, 2022

@NotaPlanet

7 Cups is a good place to begin talking through the big scary stuff. Wrapping words around scary things diminishes their power. I wish you all the best on your journey.

load more
User Profile: Eliasail
Eliasail March 16th, 2022

I think its great that there are so many people willing to check in on others within the comments. I'm very impressed and I would also like to do that for others :0

1 reply
March 27th, 2022

Hey @Eliasail

Yeah forums are nice place around here 👀🍪🍪

load more
User Profile: Simbathelioncub
Simbathelioncub March 17th, 2022

@Hope Yes positivity is very important

User Profile: Nanpotter
Nanpotter March 17th, 2022

I want to support others

User Profile: agreeableMango4821
agreeableMango4821 March 19th, 2022

@Hope Hello, I joined to see how similar people's struggles are to mine. Because my path is full of endless contradictions.

1 reply
User Profile: AdventurousSpirit123
AdventurousSpirit123 March 21st, 2022

I hope you find what you are looking for.

load more
User Profile: HelpListen2U4U
HelpListen2U4U March 21st, 2022

@Hope

Thankyou for the Welcome :) It is lovely to be part of such a vibrant, helpful community

User Profile: MoEmad22
MoEmad22 March 21st, 2022

Hey everyone

User Profile: Jaydetheyoungan01
Jaydetheyoungan01 March 23rd, 2022

hi I joined 7 of cups to help others

User Profile: fuzzyLemon
fuzzyLemon March 23rd, 2022

Hi everyone! I'm here as my depression has decided to return alongside my social anxiety. Getting out and trying to meet new people and shift this crippling lonliness is too difficult at the moment so here I am!

Fuzz

1 reply
User Profile: BunnyPairs2
BunnyPairs2 March 24th, 2022

@fuzzyLemon Welcome to 7 cups! Good luck finding new friends who are in tune with you!

load more