Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: HyperactiveMind0
HyperactiveMind0 March 24th, 2022

@Hope

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan and I'm very happy to be here and part of the community!

User Profile: BunnyPairs2
BunnyPairs2 March 24th, 2022

@Hope Hi, everyone! I want to talk to various people and improve myself, so I become a listener at 7 cups. I am glad to find this wonderful platform!

User Profile: ChubbyShihtzu
ChubbyShihtzu March 25th, 2022

Hi everyone! Hope you're all feeling better than you were yesterday. I just found out about 7cups almost an hour ago in my desperate attempt to find someone I can talk to. Sorry it took awhile for me to find the courage to post this. I just feel alone and hopeless. I am having some relationship struggles and my first and only beloved dog passed away recently. I am also ashamed to admit that I probably have a masturbation addiction. I have concentration and motivation troubles as well. To top it all of, I always seem to make impulsive and bad decisions which has hurt my career. I hope I can find something here that can help me start healing and rediscover the confidence in myself that I lost.


Sorry if that was a long read... I appreciate you all for taking your time to listen me and I hope I made the right decision this time. Sending love to all ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: eternalPassion1463
eternalPassion1463 March 27th, 2022

@ChubbyShihtzu I hope you heal soon, and I hope you find peace from this website!

load more
User Profile: CountryBirdie20211
CountryBirdie20211 March 25th, 2022

I'm CountryBirdie I'm hoping to be a listening ear

User Profile: blindbob
blindbob March 25th, 2022

@Hope I wanted to give this site another chance after a horrible experience in the past, but after returning, I have found it doesn't help at all. In fact, I feel harmed. I will be disconnecting shortly.

User Profile: amusingDog5928
amusingDog5928 March 25th, 2022

Hi, I am 'Meena'. I am from Sout Africa. I am in need of somebody to talk to about my marriage of 20 years. Looking forward to the journey, and thanks to all the willing listeners.

1 reply
User Profile: Em230122
Em230122 March 31st, 2022

@amusingDog5928 Hi Meena, welcome to 7 Cups!

I may not be married, but I am also from ZA and would be more than happy to chat to you!

Keep safe, and good luck ✨

load more
User Profile: Kia12345
Kia12345 March 25th, 2022

@Hope Hi! I am here because I know how helpful and healing it has been to have people who have listened to me and accept me for who I am and I can only wish to help others on their journey of healing as well.

User Profile: eternalPassion1463
eternalPassion1463 March 27th, 2022

Hello! I joined as a listener and I hope I will be able to help people!

User Profile: GentlyHarsh
GentlyHarsh March 27th, 2022

Hi there. I am here because I need therapeutic relief very often due to the fact that I (believe) that I have taken on a huge level of detoxification of the "emotional plague" (to quote the great Wilhelm Reich, whose work is worth everyone's attention). I could say it best with astrological or musical language, and I won't try to describe it better than this with mere words: I am a psychic janitor extraordinaire! But hamstrung by society at-large and emboldened idiots. That is the core story that gets in the way of a more ongoing narrative that is more important to uphold: That the planetary consciousness -- the real (not off-planet) "God") is waking us up a bit more than usual at this very moment, and is correcting the mental-emotional plague that has infected said idiots.

It's a bit difficult for me to use this site, because I know better than to use "goo-goo-gaga" (google) or Amazon for anything at all, let alone deeply emotional efforts. So I learned how to block those scripts with my high (often unmatched) intelligence, determination, and ethics. The result is that the site appears very clunky to me, even though I otherwise think it's very smooth and a fabulous invention. I say that to ask ya'll to bear with me if something that seems like an easy suggestion or activity proves more difficult for me, and I strongly suggest to 7 of cups (a great Tarot card, btw!) to keep a big eye peeled for alternative solutions to such scripts -- and to allow users to use Tor exit nodes, at that.

In respect for your time, so that you can all tap in to more of your elite inner will for making the detoxification of the widespread emotional illness (and its rotten source) an important part of your valuable attention and subjective reality, I will leave this intro at that.

But I wanted to say who I am and that I am here, even though it's often very hard for me to enjoy being amongst people with whom I have competing narratives vying for my attention that they are all very sweet and precious children who do not know what they are doing as they try very hard to grow into the shared, cosmic-sentient supremacy they were designed for in the core of the galaxy by our true (physical and direct) creator, our Mother Gaia-Sophia on the one hand... and that they are extremely hard to deal with almost at all, lest they interrupt my own precious aggressively Piscean will with their share of "Borg"- or "Cybermen"-esque mental-emotional malware.

Thank you for your time, and for engaging in this open-ended and open-source experiment in sharing for therapeutic reasons, even though it is hard.

User Profile: intelligentPapaya3263
intelligentPapaya3263 March 28th, 2022

@Hope I'm here because I struggle with self worth and consequently self harm, depression, anxiety, and relationship issues. I prefer mostly gentle and empathic listening and such, and the mindfulness and lgbtq resources so far are very nice

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 8th, 2022

@intelligentPapaya3263 welcome to 7 cups. I'm glad you made it here. Self worth can be a really big challenge. I understand. Please know you are very worthy. It takes much strength to reach out like you have. Myself and the many listeners here are ready to support you.

load more