Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: kindEmbrace2016
kindEmbrace2016 March 28th, 2022

@Hope I am so glad to be here. I’m hoping I can help others and possibly help myself along the way.

User Profile: AnnaBananaGrows
AnnaBananaGrows March 28th, 2022

@Hope hi everyone. I am here because I have struggled with anxiety for so long. I am better since I have gone to therapy, but I am currently at a bit of a tough spot in terms of personal relationships. Ended my 7 year relationship a few months ago as we fell out of love (he was my biggest support), and I have recently tried a relationship with a new person, only to find out that I was still trapped in patterns of emotional co-dependency and that I am still looking for emotionally unavailable partners. Long story short this relationship also ended, and I am now fairly sure that I have understood the source of my failing relationships and it is time to break the cycle and to be alone for a while whilst I figure myself out. Mainly, I am here because I feel like I am wearing everyone around me out with my problems. I need to simply talk through all of my 'drama mama' with somebody. I can feel people around me are growing tired of my shit, although they still try to support, but at the end of the day they all need to get on with their lives and I am still here blabbing about my nonsense and having breakdown after breakdown. I really, really need to express all of this to someone. I feel very alone and I feel like I am going insane.

User Profile: patientReeds5025
patientReeds5025 March 30th, 2022

Hey. In life no one is perfect.. it doesn't mean what people think of you.. don't let what people say to bring you down. You are who you say you are.. believe and you shall achieve.. despite it's hard but it's only you who can make a chance. Loving yourself matters.. never think you are less than anyone.. always remember no one is perfect

User Profile: PalmFrond
PalmFrond March 30th, 2022

@Hope


Im a new listener, grateful to be here for you all. <3

2 replies
User Profile: liana2277
liana2277 April 1st, 2022

@PalmFrond

Welcome!! We're so glad to have you here!! ❤️

User Profile: Sophie1094
Sophie1094 April 1st, 2022

@PalmFrond welcome from another new listener!

load more
User Profile: Sophie1094
Sophie1094 April 1st, 2022

@Hope

Hello, I'm a new listener. I look forward to speaking with many of you. Together we can get through anything.

4 replies
User Profile: TheQueen1
TheQueen1 April 5th, 2022

Ok

User Profile: TheQueen1
TheQueen1 April 5th, 2022

Ok

User Profile: TheQueen1
TheQueen1 April 7th, 2022

Welcome everyone

User Profile: caringPalm7056
caringPalm7056 April 11th, 2022

Hello! I’m a new listener. I had never heard about this app until a school project. I’ve only had a few conversations so far, but I love the concept!

load more
User Profile: GDog1981
GDog1981 April 1st, 2022

@Hope This community is very supportive and uplifting! Keep up the good work!

User Profile: GDog1981
GDog1981 April 1st, 2022

Keep up the good work guys!

User Profile: GDog1981
GDog1981 April 1st, 2022

Hello Guys Nice to meet everyone!

User Profile: mlstuntz
mlstuntz April 1st, 2022

@Hope So far, I'm not impressed with this site. Poorly set up and poor design. No reply from a "listener."


Way to go 7cups. Make someone in severe distress feel worse. Bravo.

2 replies
User Profile: liana2277
liana2277 April 1st, 2022

@mlstuntz

I'm so sorry that you haven't been able to find anyone to chat with! As a minor, I can only listen to teens but I can refer you to this link to browse listeners: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/?badge=&find=&sort=&ageGroup=&listType=&country=&category=&gender=&language=&verifiedlistener=on Green means that the listener is available, Red means the listener is offline or unable to chat, and Orange typically means that the listener is busy. I really hope this is helpful and I hope you're able to find someone to chat with!

User Profile: liana2277
liana2277 April 1st, 2022

@mlstuntz

load more
User Profile: Jenim15
Jenim15 April 3rd, 2022

Hye all. I am a listener on 7cups. Problems can make us feel like we are alone, but we are not. Feel free to chat and share your problems.