Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: amicableEyes286
amicableEyes286 April 3rd, 2022

@Hope

I am really struggling with burnout...job burnout, family burnout. It's not the right time to leave my job but I am exhausted and I feel lonely and overwhelmed. I don't enjoy life anymore.

1 reply
User Profile: StarWarsChick42
StarWarsChick42 April 4th, 2022

@amicableEyes286

Burnout can be so exhausting and confusing. I hope you were able to find someone to talk to and that the talk helped soothe you a bit. Sending you encouraging and happy thoughts.

load more
User Profile: glisteningKitty2666
glisteningKitty2666 April 3rd, 2022

Welcome to 7cups everyone

User Profile: glisteningKitty2666
glisteningKitty2666 April 3rd, 2022

@Hope wow this is a good thread

User Profile: Lolerite
Lolerite April 4th, 2022

Hi! I joined 7Cup to try to feel better, I can’t get any therapy and I was referred here from a suicide prevention hotline! Hopefully, I will finally find out what I should do with my life but enough of that. I feel very safe here and feel happy when I see people’s posts!! It finally feel like I’m a part of something!

2 replies
User Profile: spirit2hope
spirit2hope April 14th, 2022

@Lolerite

Hello Lolerite :) We are all very happy and grateful to have you here. Life can sometimes be so easy to become lost. Life is not easy, nor will it every be easy. However, there will always be people out there whom you can lean on when time gets tough. And you've come just to the right place :) please make yourself comfortable here and never be afraid to ask for anything <3

1 reply
User Profile: Lolerite
Lolerite April 16th, 2022

Thank you so much

load more
load more
User Profile: Fabian14
Fabian14 April 4th, 2022

Hi everyone,

I‘m just another new listener here for all of you. I really hope that through 7 Cups we can make the world a better place, together.

User Profile: raspberryClementine2439
raspberryClementine2439 April 4th, 2022

@Hope hello i am new here. I need some support to finally get my life together. I have been unhappy for way too long!

hello to everyone!!! And if in return i can do something for someone else that would be fantastic!

User Profile: Spinach2point0
Spinach2point0 April 4th, 2022

@Hope Happy to be able to give others what helped me so much myself; a set of compassionate ears to listen! Looking forwards to beginning this journey.

User Profile: JadaPink
JadaPink April 4th, 2022

@Hope I am excited to be here and help!

User Profile: douja02
douja02 April 4th, 2022

@Hope I'm so glad

User Profile: affectionatePark294
affectionatePark294 April 5th, 2022

Hey everybody! I'm new here as of today. I'm here to get therapy on LGBTQ+ issues, relationship issues, and also identifying attributes about myself that I need to deter from to have healthier relationships among my peers and everyday life. And I'm also thinking of becoming a listener soon!

2 replies
User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity April 6th, 2022

@affectionatePark294

Welcome Park to the community.

User Profile: ThoughtfulBlossom
ThoughtfulBlossom April 10th, 2022

@affectionatePark294

Hello, Park! Welcome to the community 😊

load more