Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 14th, 2022

@Hopejbbj

User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 14th, 2022

@Hope vfhjbfd

User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 15th, 2022

@Hope jgijbkj

5 replies
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 15th, 2022

@pleaselistenme sjdbwjksbd

4 replies
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 15th, 2022

@pleaselistenme wjdfbksdf

3 replies
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 15th, 2022

@pleaselistenme jsbdbhjsd

2 replies
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 15th, 2022

@pleaselistenme smnd f

1 reply
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 15th, 2022

@pleaselistenme djfbhjsd

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: crimsongold
crimsongold April 15th, 2022

Hey, I hope I'm at the right place.

To be honest, there is a high chance that this is my first and my last post here. I have a hard time committing to anything long term, so chances are that even if I did take a step to better myself, I'm still going to ruin it like always. Ah, but nevermind that, I should find the appropriate chat to unravel my problems at. For now, I'll just try my best to get help.

I'm Stella, a broke struggling college student who doesn't know how to live her life by herself and for herself. I usually always played the role of the listener in my social circles but I'm not here for that today. Years of only listening and not talking about myself made my voice too quiet to hear but I hope I can finally be heard now, even if it's just for a bit. I don't know my way around here so I'd appreciate having someone who would be willing to direct me to the discussions relevant to my issues and finding the right person to speak about them.

Thanks in advance. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. Hopefully I stick with it.

1 reply
User Profile: Fangli
Fangli April 15th, 2022

Hey Stella,

I'm new here as well, but I think you're in the right place. It may or may not work out in the long run, but I personally wouldn't worry about that as long as you get a chance to be heard in the meantime.

Best of luck!

load more
User Profile: blissfulSpring1368
blissfulSpring1368 April 15th, 2022

I’m here to learn how to be a better listener in general. I hope the skills I learn here help me become a more understanding person and provide me with experiences as I continue to pursue my future career.

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 15th, 2022

Welcome, @blissfulSpring1368!

load more
User Profile: Fangli
Fangli April 15th, 2022

@Hope Hello all

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 15th, 2022

Welcome, @Fangli!

load more
User Profile: Dalladi
Dalladi April 16th, 2022

Welcome!!!!!!


Here to share my insights with others, and help in a sustainable manner.

User Profile: Aquabold88
Aquabold88 April 16th, 2022

Living with both mental and physical problems, that are just tiresome. I get worn out. I have a lot of social anxieties about having psychological illness. Looking for any chat to water down how alone, I feel someimes.

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 16th, 2022

Welcome @Aquabold88. I'm so glad you found 7 Cups. I'd be happy to chat if you have any questions or would like a listening ear. I know how tiring it gets to manage physical and mental challenges. You are worthy and so welcome here!

load more
User Profile: CaringSloth
CaringSloth April 16th, 2022

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 16th, 2022

Hi, @CaringSloth. Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Joemo7
Joemo7 April 17th, 2022

Stay positive!

1 reply
User Profile: TerrinX8
TerrinX8 April 17th, 2022

@Joemo7 you too!

load more