Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: TerrinX8
TerrinX8 April 17th, 2022

Hello hello ^^ just trying to do my best for everyone I can, because I know I can. We got this >:D

User Profile: averymcr
averymcr April 18th, 2022

I have decided to join 7cups mostly because my self esteem has been very low lately. I am afraid to talk about my feelings to someone in real life, so I thought this app would be good for me


1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 20th, 2022

Hi @averymcr, welcome! I'm sorry to hear your self esteem is feeling low lately. It's great that you recognized that and found 7 Cups. There are many different ways to connect or explore on your own too. I'm so glad you're here! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or could use a listening ear. ~ Lala

load more
User Profile: neonSailboat426
neonSailboat426 April 18th, 2022

@Hope Hi everyone! I learned of this community from a friend. Was feeling a bit bummed today, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I'm an introvert, I love pizza and I have a very hyperactive dog named cocoa :)

1 reply
User Profile: 7CupsCommunity
7CupsCommunity April 19th, 2022

@neonSailboat426

Welcome Sailboat, we are happy to have you here. Cocoa is such a great name for your dog.


load more
User Profile: PlymouthPhotog
PlymouthPhotog April 19th, 2022

Hello everyone!

Alexis here.

I came across 7cups by looking up reasons as to why one can feel disconnected from their parents.

I am a 37 year old who feels like their relationship with their parents is nonexistent. To get some closure, I wanted to see what others said and how they felt about this topic.

Anyway, I am here, ready to speak as well as listen to others who might need an ear for the moment or the day.

I look forward to "meeting" you all.


❤️

User Profile: Gaurav396
Gaurav396 April 19th, 2022

@Hope Welcome!!

1 reply
April 22nd, 2022

Welcome to cups @Gaurav396

load more
User Profile: lovelyBubbles9492
lovelyBubbles9492 April 19th, 2022

@Hope Welcome to 7 cups

1 reply
April 22nd, 2022

Hey @lovelyBubbles9492 welcome to the 7cups

load more
User Profile: calmTree1277
calmTree1277 April 20th, 2022

Hi, I’ve joined 7Cups after using the service anonymously in the past. I’m hopeful to be able to open up and share, it is difficult for me as I’m very accustomed to masking/hiding, presenting differently than how I feel inside - it’s a survival skill I developed at a young age that is tough to let go of even now in my 40’s

I need to work hard to allow myself to share here because I know I deserve healing.

thank you for listening.

2 replies
User Profile: glowingBee007
glowingBee007 April 21st, 2022

@calmTree1277 Hi calmtree1277, welcome to 7cups! Hope you finds this community helpful in the path of your self-growth. Sending you much love and compassion!

April 22nd, 2022

Hey @calmTree1277

Welcome to 7cups

Yes our habbuts and copping mechanisms are hard to be charged 😮 and you deserve to heal ❤️. We hope that we be of best help to you and that you feel safe here 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕.

load more
User Profile: apollosunn
apollosunn April 20th, 2022

hello! my name is sunn, I’m here because I have next to no lgbtq community around me in real life. hopefully this place will be a help :)

2 replies
User Profile: folkpunkryan
folkpunkryan April 21st, 2022

@apollosunn Hello sunn! I am a new listener here at 7 Cups! I am a member of the LGBT and have been for pretty much all of my life. I am here if you ever want to talk!

User Profile: TrueColorsGirl
TrueColorsGirl April 29th, 2022

@apollosunn 🌈

load more
User Profile: Angellove14
Angellove14 April 20th, 2022

@Hope Welcome to 7cups... We are glad you are here..

❤️ Please tell us why you are here and how did u find us?

🌞How can I help u today , which topic you would like to support us for?

💐Ur safe and supported here.


User Profile: impartialWatermelon2721
impartialWatermelon2721 April 21st, 2022

Hello. I am silently battling with depression. I am so afraid to open up with the people I know.. because I always end up being compared to others who are struggling more..

2 replies
User Profile: folkpunkryan
folkpunkryan April 21st, 2022

@impartialWatermelon2721 Welcome to 7 Cups of Tea! Our listeners are here for you! We will never judge or compare you... Feel free to reach out anytime!

April 22nd, 2022

Hey @impartialWatermelon2721 welcome to 7cups, we are here for you all 👀

Your feelings are valid and you're battle is acknowledged, depression is serious 😮 and different for everyone. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕.

load more