Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: sweetgrandpa
sweetgrandpa April 24th, 2022
Bem-vindos novos membros, vocês verão que aqui é uma comunidade sem julgamentos com o único propósito de acolher e apoiar vocês no que for preciso! Podem contar comigo, principalmente os que falam português, já que é a minha língua materna! ;)
User Profile: ieatlegosinBREAD
ieatlegosinBREAD April 25th, 2022

Hi!

I've had this place bookmarked for... I don't even know how long. I'm not even really sure what I'm looking for by being here now. I think what I feel just needs to go SOMEWHERE. Anywhere at all that isn't constantly harassing the people I know. If that makes sense? So I'm here. I'm lurking around like a creep and trying to find my place. :)

1 reply
User Profile: StillLearning1
StillLearning1 May 5th, 2022

@ieatlegosinBREAD

Hello, I hope you find what you are looking for, and discover a new anonymous support system to work you through whatever you need. Welcome to the group, so far it seems like a great resource for those needing affordable help.

load more
User Profile: Beetroot8
Beetroot8 April 25th, 2022

Hi folks,

I'm new. I'm bad at introductions too.

Oh look, it rhymed. Either way, nice to meet you all.

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 25th, 2022

Nice to meet you, @Beetroot8! Welcome to 7 Cups. :)

load more
User Profile: Elle01M
Elle01M April 25th, 2022

Hi, I'm Elle, and I joined looking for support for social anxiety. Just wanted to say hello.

2 replies
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 25th, 2022

Hi, @Elle01M. Welcome to 7 Cups! Social anxiety is so challenging. I can definitely relate. I hope you find lots of support here. Happy to answer any questions or lend a listening ear sometime. Be well. ~ Lala

User Profile: TrulySweetTouch
TrulySweetTouch May 7th, 2022

@Elle01M

Hey, Elle. Welcome to 7 Cups of Tea. Hope you have a great time here :)


load more
User Profile: niceOasis
niceOasis April 25th, 2022

@Hope I am here to help people!

User Profile: southernmomof5
southernmomof5 April 25th, 2022

Hi! I guess I am here for several different reasons. Relationship help is the main issue right now. I just need some insight and someone to talk to who doesn't down play the way I feel. I'm glad I am here.

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 25th, 2022

Welcome, @southernmomof5. So glad you're here. You absolutely deserve to be heard and validated. I hope you find lots of support here. I'd be happy to listen to you sometime. ~ Lala

load more
User Profile: LaPetiteKitten
LaPetiteKitten April 26th, 2022

Welcome all. I’m so glad to be here

1 reply
User Profile: TrulySweetTouch
TrulySweetTouch May 7th, 2022

@LaPetiteKitten

Hey, hope you are having a good time here.


load more
User Profile: riindyte
riindyte April 26th, 2022

Hii everyone! You can call me rii for short. I came here becuase I struggle a lot with my mental health ever since I was very young (I didn't realize it at that time), and I figured that I really should get help since it's not making any improvements. So, it's nice to meet you all and I hope we can improve together :D

2 replies
User Profile: TwoCreamTwoSugar
TwoCreamTwoSugar April 27th, 2022

Welcome, @riindyt! It is so nice to have you as part of our community and you are so wise to be taking control of your mental health. Taking this very positive first step is a testament to your desire to feel better and to stamp out the things that hold you back or cause you pain. I wish you well on your journey. :)

User Profile: TrulySweetTouch
TrulySweetTouch May 7th, 2022

@riindyte

Hello, Rii! Hope you are doing well. Hopefully all of us will improve :)


load more
User Profile: Peacewithsoul14
Peacewithsoul14 April 26th, 2022

Welcome@Hope

User Profile: Venusthemonarch
Venusthemonarch April 26th, 2022

@Hope

Excited to be a part of this community, helping others the way I wish I was helped early on.