Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Thoughtfulshadow
Thoughtfulshadow May 11th, 2022

Hello

User Profile: Werealljusthangingout
Werealljusthangingout May 11th, 2022

Healing can be a long journey and I am here to help🌟 however I can, they kindness understanding and love. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

User Profile: IsabellaUwU
IsabellaUwU May 11th, 2022

Welcome everyone! I hope i can help :)

User Profile: CreativeCalm739
CreativeCalm739 May 11th, 2022

Welcome all new members!

User Profile: AmerJaber
AmerJaber May 11th, 2022

Im Amer i joined as a listener, i did this because i feel that i can help anyone who’s only wants someone to hear him!

User Profile: AmerJaber
AmerJaber May 11th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: FairyGodMuva
FairyGodMuva May 11th, 2022

Hello,

im very excited to help. I didn’t have this and I hope I can make a little difference in someone else’s life.


1 reply
User Profile: CalmWaves3939
CalmWaves3939 May 12th, 2022

I know you sadly didn’t get one so I would like to say I am glad you are here and welcome!

load more
User Profile: Eimanishere
Eimanishere May 11th, 2022

Hello Members

I’m a new listener and very excited to start my journey with 7cups to help and listen to others :)


User Profile: affableZebra1421
affableZebra1421 May 12th, 2022

Hi guys :) I'm new here, I don't quite get how the app works yet but i hoped it could be useful.

I recently moved abroad for my studies. It is only for a few months, but I constantly feel tired and numb because of the anxiety. Living alone in another country is already pretty hard when you barely speak the local language, and it's making it even harder to seek for therapy.

So, yeah, a friend told me about 7Cups and I don't know what to expect from the community here, but i hope it can help me at least a little while I'm looking for a therapist :)

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWaves3939
CalmWaves3939 May 13th, 2022

Welcome !! I really hope speaking to a listener helps we’re all here for you.

load more
User Profile: 0OOXOO0z
0OOXOO0z May 12th, 2022

@hope Hi I'm Zack, I'm here because I want to help people that are struggling; I deal with a lot of mental health issues and knowing that I can help someone who may feel a similar way to myself, is all I've ever wanted to do. Because sometimes existing can be exhausting. I am usually focused on the topic of depression, anxiety and LGBT issues but I am happy to help others dealing with other topics as well!