Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: magnificentPudding6792
magnificentPudding6792 May 12th, 2022

Hi everyone I’m happy to be here :)

User Profile: Thoughtfulshadow
Thoughtfulshadow May 12th, 2022

Hi everyone,


I restarted again as a listener after almost 4 years. I was here since 2014.


Hope this journey helps somebody 😊😊

User Profile: secretSky8126
secretSky8126 May 12th, 2022

@Hope hey wassup im fatema im 18 and i think there's like something wrong with me? like im not here bcz of no trauma or depression or anxiety (well maybe yes anxiety) but like i feel there's something wrong with my noggin

User Profile: CalmWaves3939
CalmWaves3939 May 12th, 2022

I am glad you’re here !

User Profile: HalcyonSalad
HalcyonSalad May 12th, 2022

Never once forget that you are worth being seen, heard, and understood. I'm glad you're here, because that means you're still invested in yourself. Be well.



User Profile: shivan111
shivan111 May 12th, 2022

@أمل

🕊🤗

User Profile: wonderousRose7575
wonderousRose7575 May 13th, 2022

@Hope Welcome to 7 Cups everyone! Glad to have you here!

User Profile: wonderousRose7575
wonderousRose7575 May 13th, 2022

@Hope welcome everyone!

User Profile: AttentiveAlly00
AttentiveAlly00 May 13th, 2022

I am so glad to be a part of mental health care services, Thank you for giving me this opportunity!

User Profile: mysteriousHorizon1212
mysteriousHorizon1212 May 13th, 2022

Welcome all new members!