Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Tengis01
Tengis01 August 5th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: AlexTheSky
AlexTheSky August 5th, 2022

I overcame struggles I thought it. Never could face. I know there’s people who need love and nourishment and care and I am here it provide for everyone. Message me anytime. It’s a welcome and safe space with me ❤️❤️

User Profile: AlexTheSky
AlexTheSky August 5th, 2022

I’m glad all y’all are here and if you need anyone to talk to I’m here!!

User Profile: Stargazer0109
Stargazer0109 August 5th, 2022

I’m here to heal from being married to a narcissist for 10 years and to find joy again. It’s been 2 years since I left and it’s still agony every day from something with him. We have one daughter who is 10 so it’s not like I can just cut him out.

I just want someone to listen to me and offer advice to help me move forward.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 8th, 2022

@Stargazer0109 Welcome! You sound like a very strong person for finding your way out of that situation, even if you're struggling to heal. It takes a lot of bravery to leave a person who's hurting you. ❤️

Though we can't give you direct advice on 7cups (in the sense of telling you what you should do), listeners can offer suggestions and point you to helpful resources. Don't be afraid to reach out when you're having a bad day and need someone to talk you through how you're feeling.

load more
User Profile: FogwellsGym
FogwellsGym August 5th, 2022

I’m Fogwell, here to help members achieve clarity and acceptance, building my listener skills as I go along.

User Profile: greatfulWinter8426
greatfulWinter8426 August 5th, 2022

Hello everyone

User Profile: youareenoughoo
youareenoughoo August 5th, 2022

@greatfulWinter8426

hello! welcome to the family!!!

load more
User Profile: Praise2TheKing
Praise2TheKing August 5th, 2022

I’m new here but I’ve been looking around and trying to figure it all out. It seems to be a great option for those of us that need to be heard and those of us that welcome listening. I deal with depression and anxiety but I just keep on keeping on. Some days are good and some days aren’t but it’s just a day. I look forward to becoming better acclaimated with this platform and each of you!

User Profile: strawberrySound7617
strawberrySound7617 August 6th, 2022

@Praise2TheKing Welcome!

User Profile: forcefulPond2353
forcefulPond2353 August 7th, 2022

@Praise2TheKing. You sound like me. I am trying to learn how to connect with people here. I am fighting social anxiety and depression.

load more
User Profile: PrairieGal
PrairieGal August 6th, 2022

:)

User Profile: PrairieGal
PrairieGal August 6th, 2022

I'm hoping to learn to be a listener and help

User Profile: MudMoose
MudMoose August 6th, 2022

@Hope Hello, I'm Moose!