Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: MudMoose
MudMoose August 6th, 2022

@Hope welcome!

User Profile: SallyCat
SallyCat August 6th, 2022

@Hope Hello everyone.

I have been going through some major health problems that have led me to some major life changes. I've never been sick before and now I've been in and out of the hospital for months and had to leave my home that I cherish to stay with my daughter so she can help me get better. I know. Very lucky to have a daughter that is helping. I'm grateful for that. Still all the extreme changes I've had to go through, some by choice, some not, are taking a toll on me. Especially because I was already grieving the loss of my son and trying to get back on my feet when this happened. Sorry if this is too much info. And thanks for listening.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 10th, 2022

@SallyCat Welcome!

Chronic illness is rough to live with, as is grief. Being chronically ill comes with its own kind of grief - having to grieve the loss of your old life. Going through so many changes at once must be overwhelming.

Don't worry about oversharing on this platform - it's here to be a space to vent your feelings without judgement. 😊

load more
User Profile: Cupcake982
Cupcake982 August 6th, 2022

@Hope I am in need of emotional support please.

User Profile: Hallowsays
Hallowsays August 6th, 2022

Hi! My name is Lindsay! Well I'm a listener and I'm here to support people with their situations especially if there extremely sensitive because we live in a very judgemental society. I like to bring lots of comfort and joy in these conversations.

User Profile: comenshowmeyoursoul
comenshowmeyoursoul August 6th, 2022

Hello, guys. I'm glad I got the chance to be there with you all!❤

User Profile: TheGLyricist
TheGLyricist August 8th, 2022

I've already gone through a period of healing from what I experienced, and I'm here to offer an ear and a helping hand.

User Profile: EnricoFermi
EnricoFermi August 8th, 2022

Hello

User Profile: Gaygirl90
Gaygirl90 August 8th, 2022

Welcome member s

User Profile: Gaygirl90
Gaygirl90 August 8th, 2022

Hey

User Profile: frostyApple6757
frostyApple6757 August 8th, 2022

@Hope welcome to the new members its amazing having you join the family 7 cups .!