Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: calmPumpkin11
calmPumpkin11 August 10th, 2022

Welcome to all!

User Profile: calmPumpkin11
calmPumpkin11 August 10th, 2022

Welcome!

User Profile: neatturtle9621
neatturtle9621 August 10th, 2022

@Hope hi

User Profile: AlexFili
AlexFili August 10th, 2022

My name is Alex and I'm hoping to get some useful tips on managing stress and being able to not get overwhelmed so much with things outside of my control. Hopefully I can help others too.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 10th, 2022

@AlexFili Hi Alex! That's a great goal to have. I hope we can be of some help with it. Welcome to the community! 😊

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 15th, 2022

@AlexFili

Welcome Alex. This is a good place to find the help you're looking for. 🌈 ☀️🌻😊


load more
User Profile: Kidd04
Kidd04 August 10th, 2022

I am here because I think speaking out about all your issues is extremely important and mental health issues are often pushed to the back and ignored


User Profile: Kidd04
Kidd04 August 10th, 2022



User Profile: strawberryjamin
strawberryjamin August 10th, 2022

@Hope Howdy! I have multiple problems and honestly, im just here to get some solid advice on things. aside from trying my best to be good at academics, i draw a lot and play video games. kinda generic, but im happy with them.

hope to meet y'all soon! ba bye

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 16th, 2022

Howdy, @strawberryjamin 👋

I love video games too. What are your current favourites?

Though the listeners on 7cups can't give you direct advice on what you should do, they can offer suggestions and help brainstorm solutions with you - reach out anytime you need someone to talk you through your feelings. ❤️

load more
User Profile: Kristalynne
Kristalynne August 10th, 2022

Hey!!! I'm Krista, i am new here and I would like to just see what all I can learn. I am current looking for a long-term listener who deals with bipolar and also addiction.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 16th, 2022

@Kristalynne Welcome, Krista! I hope you find a long-term listener you click with.

load more
User Profile: francotisocco
francotisocco August 10th, 2022

Hi all! My name is Franco and I suffer from anxiety. I have currently trouble sleeping and feel down because of it. I constantly worry for things that could happen and for whether I'm going to sleep or not. Grateful to be able to share a space with you all :)

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 16th, 2022

@francotisocco Hi Franco! We're grateful to have you here too. 😃

Did you know 7cups has a "Sleeping Well" section on the "Advice" part of the site? It's full of articles and Q&As on the topic. You can find it here: https://www.7cups.com/experts/sleeping-well/

load more
User Profile: CarlaBryant21
CarlaBryant21 August 10th, 2022

Hi, I'm Carla, and welcome to the family!