Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: SoraRedLight
SoraRedLight August 10th, 2022

Hi, my name is Ana. I think this app is great to find people to talk with, who is ready to listen to you. I really hope that some of you already feel better !

User Profile: callmeWest52
callmeWest52 August 10th, 2022

Im excited to meet new people and hope to establish connections and strong bonds within the community :)

User Profile: mushroom65
mushroom65 August 10th, 2022

hello! i’m excited to be here

User Profile: Besh10
Besh10 August 10th, 2022

Thank you everyone. I think it is wonderful experience and it gives a sense of enormous well being helping someone on stress. What I ve realised is the steps are not easy and hence we adhere to a path especially for a listener new to the community.

User Profile: shonali22
shonali22 August 10th, 2022

I want to be a verified listener.. i am a listener for a really long time . I would love to be a verified one.

User Profile: ElenaGeneris
ElenaGeneris August 24th, 2022

@shonali22

I am also working to become a verified listener.

Hugs!

load more
User Profile: LavenderSundogs
LavenderSundogs August 11th, 2022

Hello, I'm Maes. Mostly here looking for some neutral listeners about conflicts with friends, and some issues with family, but if I get some good advice on ADHD, anxiety, or depression I certainly wouldn't overlook it!

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 16th, 2022

@LavenderSundogs Hi Maes! This site is all about listening neutrally and non-judgementally - reach out to a listener anytime. If you think it would help to have a listener with lived experience of ADHD, anxiety, or depression, you can check their profile and look for the gold/yellow star besides what they've listed under "Categories". While can't give you direct advice, we can offer suggestions and help you brainstorm some solutions. 😊

load more
User Profile: INFJforyou
INFJforyou August 11th, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: chasingmoonkk
chasingmoonkk August 11th, 2022

Heyyyy I’m a university student who wants to practice my clinical skills and also connect w/ others🥰

User Profile: MelissaMSparkle
MelissaMSparkle August 12th, 2022

Hello I'm a new listener :)



User Profile: MelissaMSparkle
MelissaMSparkle August 12th, 2022

Hi