Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Milkcarton2099
Milkcarton2099 August 12th, 2022

Hi!

User Profile: brightPal5945
brightPal5945 August 12th, 2022

Hi all,

My name is Sarah and I've been struggling with anxiety on and off for as long as i can remember but i'm having a particularly bad time at the moment and its definitely making me depressed on top of being anxious. I am just so sick of being miserable all the time and I'm trying to be proactive but struggling a lot with resilience and not letting a couple of negatives ruin everything else.

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 16th, 2022

@brightPal5945 Hi Sarah, and welcome! That sounds stressful. Resilience takes time and practice learning the right skills to survive the situation. Hopefully this site can be another tool in your toolbox to get you through rough moments. ❤️

load more
User Profile: Atszalay
Atszalay August 13th, 2022

Hi, I’m a listener!

if anyone needs to chat or needs anything, please give me a message and I will try and help as much as possible!


User Profile: ElenaGeneris
ElenaGeneris August 13th, 2022

@Hope

Hello and welcome to all the new listeners at 7 Cups. I am Elena. I am a newbie too. I look forward to receiving support from the listener community and extending my support to other listeners as well.

User Profile: hydrangaharvey77
hydrangaharvey77 August 13th, 2022

@Hope hello my name is Dajae it's nice to meet you all!!!

User Profile: snugglySugar9298
snugglySugar9298 August 13th, 2022

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am here because i love listening to people and I love how people can open up to me and connect with and also sharing their stories. I think that takes a lot of courage and strength. Hope everyone’s feeling great and have a good day!

User Profile: FaithfulFriend1961
FaithfulFriend1961 August 13th, 2022

Thank you all for being so welcoming and kind :)

User Profile: SeavaMan
SeavaMan August 14th, 2022

@Hope My goal in becoming a listener is to make sure people feel empowered in their life. For every person, the steps taken can be slightly different with all the problems present and covered here. But people do have the power to change their situation, and learn from other's experience. I never had those things, and i can't wait to give that back to the world!

User Profile: Angela0712
Angela0712 August 14th, 2022

Welcome all new listeners!

User Profile: Creatormom
Creatormom August 14th, 2022

HI My name is Creatormom. I just joined as a listener. I love empathic listening and encouraging people in their paths