Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: yellowTree9034
yellowTree9034 August 16th, 2022

@Hope Unmatched care and initiative with person I am dating making me feel incredibly depressed, amplified by past experiences.

User Profile: Daisy7422
Daisy7422 August 16th, 2022

Hi all. Looking forward to finally getting some help and be heard 😊

User Profile: friendlyOcean7979
friendlyOcean7979 August 16th, 2022

Hello everyone, hoping that everyone will start understanding themselves through 7 cups

User Profile: PowerStranger85
PowerStranger85 August 16th, 2022
@friendlyOcean7979 I like the way you've put this, I'm here to understand other people, but above all to understand more about myself!
load more
User Profile: JasonneedsinTx
JasonneedsinTx August 16th, 2022

Hi! I am Jason, and I am here because sometimes I need to get out of my head and learn from others. I think talking and sharing can be powerful tools to staying healthy and happy, so I would love to meet/share with others who are also on their journey. Hope we can connect!

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 16th, 2022

@JasonneedsinTx Welcome, Jason! Talking to others is a great way to get out of your head. I hope you make some helpful connections. 😊

User Profile: ElenaGeneris
ElenaGeneris August 24th, 2022

@JasonneedsinTx

Welcome Jason!

load more
User Profile: naturalEars3375
naturalEars3375 August 16th, 2022

Hello there

I am a new listener here can you please guide me to be patient listener as you experienced 💫

User Profile: Jessyhope186
Jessyhope186 August 16th, 2022

Hello super heros ,we are here as a listeners to help you talk and be better so don’t worry we’ll never judge u or make u feel bad

User Profile: DelicateSunflower
DelicateSunflower August 16th, 2022

Hey there everyone, new here. I don't really know where to post what yet - I hope I'm doing this right? Where is the best place to start for a newbie? I'm struggling with stress mainly due to a new job and being thrown in the deep end.

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 16th, 2022

@DelicateSunflower

Maybe start by scrolling through your "Home" page (or Dashboard). See if there's a forum that appeals to you. If you want someone to talk to, look to the right and click on "Find a listener." Go to a chat and introduce yourself. (Read the chat guidelines first). Happy that you're here. There's lots of loving supportive people here. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

User Profile: DelicateSunflower
DelicateSunflower August 16th, 2022

@EmbStitcher33

Thank you so much for your help. I've been on an online forum before but it was a bit simpler in layout etc than this so I appreciate the guidance.

load more
load more
User Profile: Antagonist00
Antagonist00 August 16th, 2022

Hey I am Antagonist and I believe every person can make their life more quality. Everything starts with a talking just dont hesitate be brave enough to talk about your issue we are here for you

User Profile: Antagonist00
Antagonist00 August 16th, 2022

We love you ❤️

User Profile: TempleTomb
TempleTomb August 16th, 2022

@Hope Hi. I was talking to a guy from Lifeline and he gave me this website and said it could help. I'm here because I've been struggling with depression, loneliness, and hopelessness. I'm also dealing with financial hardship so I can't afford therapy.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@TempleTomb I hope you find community and a sense of belonging here. Please request a chat if you'd like to talk more about what you're going through!

load more