Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: purpleCircle8256
purpleCircle8256 August 16th, 2022

I'm not sure if I am posting this introduction in the right place or not. Please let me know.

I am here because I have been in Dynamic style psychotherapy for about 3 years to treat Complex-PTSD and my psychiatrist has just gone on an extended leave so I will be without that anchor for a few months.

Hoping to find a safe space in case I need some emotional support.

Thanks for listening.



User Profile: smilefox701
smilefox701 August 19th, 2022

@purpleCircle8256 Welcome to 7 cups. Hope you find what you want! Enjoy!

load more
User Profile: SamCanHelp847
SamCanHelp847 August 17th, 2022

I don’t know if it’s just me, but my heart melts whenever someone says “thanks that helps me a lot”

User Profile: misha1518
misha1518 August 17th, 2022

you’re never alone.


User Profile: DelicateButterfly78
DelicateButterfly78 August 17th, 2022

If you are a new listener or member, welcome to 7 Cups, the place that is safe and will not judge you.

User Profile: lightsupwithnishi
lightsupwithnishi August 17th, 2022

@Hope

Welcome to 7 cups! Im here to help!

User Profile: amieone
amieone August 17th, 2022

My name is Amie and I am 52 and struggling with depression.

User Profile: scarletFriend9860
scarletFriend9860 August 17th, 2022

@amieone I’m so sorry you are struggling with depression

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@amieone I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with depression. Please reach out if you want to chat. Sometimes it helps just to know you're not the only one going through similar feelings and situations. At 7 cups, you're not alone.

load more
User Profile: scarletFriend9860
scarletFriend9860 August 17th, 2022

New here

User Profile: callmeGab
callmeGab August 19th, 2022

@scarletFriend9860 Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Sunflower1827
Sunflower1827 August 18th, 2022

Hello, I am sunflower and I think I have been struggling with depression and anxiety for a while now. My family doesn't believe in mental health and i dont want to bother my friends, soon I will start working somewhere really stressful, so I heard about this place and thought it could be helpful.

User Profile: KatTheListenerr
KatTheListenerr August 18th, 2022

@Sunflower1827 sorry to hear this!

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 19th, 2022

@Sunflower1827

Lots of great listeners here.... and they WILL believe in you.

I've experienced something like that from my family too. They just don't want to admit that one of their own is 'weak.' But that's not the deal. It takes a lot of courage to admit your own truth and choose to deal with it.

Sending ((((hugs)))) Welcome! to 7 Cups. Happy that you found us!!!

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 August 19th, 2022

@Sunflower1827 wow, it IS really stressful when those closest to you don't understand or believe in what you are going through. I hope you find a supportive community here at 7 cups. Please start a chat if you want to talk more about your struggles and feelings.

load more
User Profile: snowcircle111
snowcircle111 August 18th, 2022

@Hope I hope everyone on here knows that they are amazing people and that they all deserve the best in life!

User Profile: AnnaC25
AnnaC25 August 18th, 2022

Hi everyone, I am new like you and have just joined 7 Cups as a listener. Please reach out for any support you might need ☺️