Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: TranquilSloane
TranquilSloane August 28th, 2022

Hello everyone. New here. So far I truly love it.

User Profile: ZedAbel
ZedAbel August 28th, 2022

@TranquilSloane

Welcome! Always good to see a new face here! ☺️

User Profile: TheAlchemist1111
TheAlchemist1111 August 29th, 2022

@TranquilSloane

Welcome to the community.

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentLion107
selfconfidentLion107 August 28th, 2022

@TranquilSloane


Good morning, Welcome

User Profile: discreetWriter2087
discreetWriter2087 August 28th, 2022


Hi. This is all very new to new me. I don’t really have any set expectations for what I hope gain from doing this but who knows.



I myself struggle with anxiety when it comes to myself, my work, and a certain family member. My anxiety so far has been well maintained since my traumatic experience when we had to call the ambulance, but my relationship with said family member has just become strained since than to the point I just want them to leave me alone. I like to believe they weren’t a bad person then but now I just, don’t have the belief to really believe that what I’m feeling towards them is some level of resentment, anger, and fear. They’ve been through their own traumatic experience which has changed them so I just don’t feel I should be feeling these feelings towards them because of their own trauma and also for having done soo much for me.


If I could I would like to know about proper forgiveness within one’s self, learning to accept the way things are; how to deal with strained family relationships/breaking toxicity. And you know anyway to help with anxiety is also a plus.






User Profile: gentleFlower3632
gentleFlower3632 August 29th, 2022

Welcome everyone

So excited you joined 7 cups.


User Profile: JavaM0narch
JavaM0narch August 29th, 2022

It has been a long Spring and Summer challenge. I've not made it as far as I would've liked. Hopefully making cups a long-term membership go a long ways from now.


-J

User Profile: Underrated1
Underrated1 August 29th, 2022

👍

User Profile: Underrated1
Underrated1 August 29th, 2022

Welcome everyone

User Profile: sereneEnergy63
sereneEnergy63 August 29th, 2022

Hi!


User Profile: awesomeSoul5505
awesomeSoul5505 August 29th, 2022

Hi everyone, I'm very glad to have the opportunity to lend an ear to whoever needs one. No matter the issue, I'm here to help

User Profile: LunaMoon2020
LunaMoon2020 August 29th, 2022

Hello! everyone. I'm glad to be here and be supportive listening ear.