Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
@Hope welcome everyone!!
Hello! I am new here, I am excited
@proudEyes5913 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so excited to have you here!
@proudEyes5913 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family.
Hello everyone! I am LovingLvn. I am new to this.
@LovingLvn Welcome! Happy you’re here and happy to be here for you c:
@LovingLvn Hi LovingLvn! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here!
Welcome to 7Cups. Glad to see you here !!!
@LovingLvn I love your handle! Welcome to 7 Cups!
Hi all. I am new here. Look forward to talking with you.
@mkinthenorth I hope u will find what u need on cups
@mkinthenorth Welcome to 7Cups 💜
@mkinthenorth Welcome to 7cups.
We are so glad to have you here.
Here at 7cups, we have group support rooms.
In the rooms, members support members. Some come looking for support.
There are also, those you come just to hang out and chill.
You are more than welcomed to come to the support rooms.
I hope to see you in the rooms, sometime.
Welcome to cups
@Hope welcome!!!
@Hope Welcome to all newcomers!
Hello
@ChristmasAlmostHere Hello! Welcome to 7cups, we're glad to have you here! Love your username btw.
Welcome
Welcome