Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: caringKiwi8601
caringKiwi8601 December 3rd, 2022

Welcome

User Profile: caringKiwi8601
caringKiwi8601 December 3rd, 2022

Hey

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 December 3rd, 2022

Thank you goes to so many listeners for sending me personal welcome messages. You guys are amazing! I came with a heart with no thoughts to receive but only to give. So the unexpected kindness was like a cooling drizzle on a hot day.

Thank you!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 4th, 2022

@electricPeace6276 This is such a sweet message. I'm so glad you received a warm welcome from the listeners. We're glad to have you here. Have a wonderful day!

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 8th, 2022

I’m glad you feel welcomed. I like how you described the kindness you received.

load more
User Profile: turquoiseJar4381
turquoiseJar4381 December 3rd, 2022

Hi fellow Cuppers…


I’m here to find support for dealing with a husband who is an anxious attachment type and drives me crazy trying to manage my time and focus so that HE is the center of it all. I can’t pick up my phone without him commenting or asking “who are you talking to.” (I’m an Introvert. You really think I spend my day chit-chatting with people? Even by text?) He is VERY difficult to deal with but seems to think he is a wonderful husband (sometimes he is!) and I’m unreasonable.

I also have a stressful healthcare job (on call 24/7, sometimes Life or death situations) and my aging mother has recently moved in with us (she isn’t any trouble, just needs physical help sometimes).

It is hard for me to organize my thoughts and feelings about all of this and I think maybe some feedback and guidance from others might be helpful in this process.


i don’t know Hope much time I will be able to spend here, but it seems like a helpful community. Perhaps I’ll make some new friends. 🙂

2 replies
User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 December 4th, 2022

@turquoiseJar4381 Welcome to 7 Cups 😊 It sounds like there is a lot going on for you at the moment, there is an abundance of support in this community whether you reach out to a listener or connect to community forums. Wishing you all the best 🌼

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 8th, 2022

@turquoiseJar4381 Whether you can spend lots of time or a short period of time, just know that the listeners are here to support you.

load more
User Profile: magnanimousBubbles7526
magnanimousBubbles7526 December 4th, 2022

Welcome!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 4th, 2022

@magnanimousBubbles7526 Welcome!

load more
User Profile: mace45
mace45 December 4th, 2022

💙💙

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 4th, 2022

@mace45 ❤️

load more
User Profile: Sweetdreams7
Sweetdreams7 December 4th, 2022

Hello! I'm new here! I am here because at times I need someone to talk to whether to vent or just talk.

6 replies
User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 December 4th, 2022

@Sweetdreams7 Welcome to the community 😄 This is the perfect place to come just for that, wishing you well! 🌼😄

User Profile: loveandsage24
loveandsage24 December 5th, 2022

@Sweetdreams7 Welcome to 7 Cups! I'm glad you're reaching out. Best wishes!

User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 5th, 2022

Welcome to 7Cups! Happy to have you here!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 December 5th, 2022

@Sweetdreams7 Welcome to 7cups.

We are so glad to have you here.

Welcome to the family.


User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 5th, 2022

@Sweetdreams7 Hi! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad you're here. I hope you find the support you need in this community. Have a lovely day!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 8th, 2022

@Sweetdreams7 Hi! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here. I hope you were able to talk to the listeners here and get the support you need. Have a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: Lifeisforusall
Lifeisforusall December 5th, 2022

Hey there 😊 it's Breezy here. I'm happy to join all of you

2 replies
User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 6th, 2022

Welcome to 7cups! c: Happy to have you here!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 8th, 2022

@Lifeisforusall Hi Breezy! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: Lifeisforusall
Lifeisforusall December 5th, 2022

It's Breezy

User Profile: Jordancomeaux68
Jordancomeaux68 December 5th, 2022

Hi everyone, I am happy to be on here to help people and provide them with the right information.