Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
It has been a long journey but I love to help.
Welcome everyone, if you ever need an ear to listen to you I'm here.
@ciara5630 Welcome to 7cups! Thank you for being a listener!
Times are difficult. But the best support for tough times is a good ear, a shoulder and someone to vent to.
No one should be alone. Cheers!
@notaloneatall Agreed!
Hello I am new to 7 cups as a listener and I am here to learn and help others!
@magneticCloud6049
Welcome!!!
@Hope Welcome all new members, I would love to chat with anyone looking for a Listener!
@Hope
Hi, im golfer23, I hope everyone feels welcome and is finding support they need!
Hi everyone, Im golfer23. Hope everyone is feeling welcome!
@golfer23 Welcome to 7cups.
We are so glad to have you here.
Welcome to the family.
Here at 7cups we have Group Support Rooms.
In those rooms members support members.
Some of the members come looking for support.
Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php
I hope to see you sometime, in the support rooms.
@golfer23 Hi! Welcome to 7cups!
Welcome everyone 🙏🏻 I hope this can be a place of healing and growth for all of us. x
@Rosequartzsoul I hope so too! Have a wonderful day!
@Hope hi
@adventurousSugar9843 Hi! Welcome to 7cups!
Hi, I’m a new listener here at 7 Cups. You’ve found a wonderful resource for your support. Welcome!
@SparklyFly Welcome to 7cups.
We are so glad to have you here.
Thank you for giving of your time to help others here.
If you ever want to do group support listening, we would gladly have you.
Here is the link: 7cups.com/groupChatrooms.php
This link lists all of the chatrooms we have at 7cups.
Also some rooms are pop up, meaning they are only open for a short time.
While, others are open 24/7.
@calmMango9611 correction on the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php
This is the corrected link.