Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: CPTSSA1
CPTSSA1 December 9th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2022

@CPTSSA1 Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Jim1012
Jim1012 December 9th, 2022

Hello! It is my first day at 7 cups and I am excited to be here.

2 replies
User Profile: saltedham
saltedham December 10th, 2022

@Jim1012welcome to 7 cup

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 10th, 2022

@Jim1012 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. I hope you find the support you're looking for. Have a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: smilingphoenix
smilingphoenix December 9th, 2022

Hi there!

I'm max and I've been a trained listener for a few years now on 7cups. I love listening to peoples stories and making them feel comfortable by relating to their sitations and letting them know that people care.

User Profile: sunnyPineapple1469
sunnyPineapple1469 December 10th, 2022

Welcome all newbies

User Profile: MakenaP
MakenaP December 11th, 2022

I'm new here!

3 replies
User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 12th, 2022

Welcome! We’re happy to have you here!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2022

@MakenaP Hi! Welcome to 7cups!

User Profile: bonsai486
bonsai486 December 12th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups :)

load more
User Profile: xoxAistexox
xoxAistexox December 12th, 2022

It took some time, but I finally got better! You can too! You can message me, we'll have a chat ^^

No need to be afraid!

User Profile: Mylittlehappiness
Mylittlehappiness December 12th, 2022

@Hope Hello there! I just found this platform in searching for a way to wipe out the solitary of my life. I must say this is the best platform where I found genuine people to ask for help. So I learned a lot from here and I was so impressed by the community giving their valuable time and effort here just to help out someone. And I ended up being a part of that honorable community. I'm really glad to be here and helping people in need make my day more productive and it also help me to overcome my own issues while reaching them. So this is the best place I like to be online and I love the team behind the 7Cups and wish everyone to be successful in whatever they are doing for others.❤️

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2022

@Arahsi6271 This is lovely! I'm so glad you love this community, hope you have a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: DallWrldWide
DallWrldWide December 12th, 2022

Hi how is everyone doing

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2022

@DallWrldWide Doing good! How are you doing?

load more
User Profile: nideleaalexandra
nideleaalexandra December 12th, 2022

@Hope I came here for the 2nd time,as i took a break due to school.This community helped me realize lots of things,which ill share it as well to spread kindness

User Profile: Raegan80
Raegan80 December 12th, 2022

Hi everyone! I am new here. I hope I am posting this in the right spot. The layout of this is a bit overwhelming and intimidating. I hope I am doing this right. I am obviously new here. I suffer from extreme depression that is only getting worse at the moment. I feel like I am pretty hopeless now. Wish I could be a bit more cheerful while introducing myself, but I just can't "fake it until I make it" right now. Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing okay right now. Nice to "meet" you all. <3