Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: bonsai486
bonsai486 December 12th, 2022

hello

User Profile: monkchick
monkchick December 12th, 2022

Hi , I’m happy to have found 7 cups . I have a rough time during birthdays /holidays because I’m single and have been that way for the last 8 years . Most of the year I’m ok with that but this time of year I feel very alone . Hoping to find tools to readjust my loser mindset here

User Profile: CallmeMay
CallmeMay December 12th, 2022

Hello! 😊😊😊

User Profile: CallmeMay
CallmeMay December 12th, 2022

Hello! I'm glad to be a part of this team.

User Profile: CallmeMay
CallmeMay December 12th, 2022

Hello! I'm glad to be a part of this team.


User Profile: CallmeMay
CallmeMay December 12th, 2022

Hello! I'm glad to be a part of this team.


User Profile: CallmeMay
CallmeMay December 12th, 2022

Hello, I'm glad to be here.


1 reply
User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 22nd, 2022

@CallmeMay Welcome to 7 Cups! We're glad that you're here. If you have any questions or would like to chat, shoot me a message. Again, welcome!

load more
User Profile: MStellre1345
MStellre1345 December 12th, 2022

@Hope

Hi all

I have been going through some difficult times as of late and I sincerely appreciate the fact that his community exists. Holidays can be tough, particularly if you are not working.


Thanks for having me here!

2 replies
December 16th, 2022

Welcome! We’re lucky to have you

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 22nd, 2022

@MStellre1345 Welcome to 7 Cups. When going through difficult times in our life, it can help to chat with someone and that's what 7 Cups is all about. I'm happy you're here!

load more
User Profile: MStellre1345
MStellre1345 December 12th, 2022

@Hope

Hi all

I have been going through some difficult times as of late and I sincerely appreciate the fact that his community exists. Holidays can be tough, particularly if you are not working.


Thanks for having me here!

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 December 13th, 2022

@MStellre1345 Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Yes, for some the Holidays can be a rough time.

That is why 7cups is here.

At 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms.

In those rooms, members support other members.

Some members come looking for support.

I would suggest that you check them out.

Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope to see you in the rooms, from time to time.

load more
User Profile: MStellre1345
MStellre1345 December 12th, 2022

@Hope

Hi all

I have been going through some difficult times as of late and I sincerely appreciate the fact that his community exists. Holidays can be tough, particularly if you are not working.


Thanks for having me here!