Feeling Stuck? 5 Ways to Clear Your Mind and Be Your Most Productive Self
“Once you can identify the root cause of your mental blocks, that is half the battle. The next half consists of taking some actions to help overcome it so you can accomplish your goals. Here are a few things to try:
- Turn up your physical activity: We are full of energy, and mental blocks are created when that energy becomes stagnant. Engaging in regular physical activity helps prevent and remove blocks that occur. Physically, exercise pumps blood to the brain, which can help us think more clearly.
- Grab a coloring book and start coloring: Coloring is relaxing and allows you to get your creative juices flowing without using much brain power. It can help your brain and body relax to improve brain functioning. When coloring, various parts of our brain's cerebral hemispheres are activated.
- Schedule your sleep: Putting your sleep on your schedule helps to regulate the amount you get. By getting more sleep, your brain has time to relax.
- Meditate daily: Meditation is a powerful tool that can help us remove distractions and negative thoughts. It helps us to get in touch with our subconscious mind and release the thoughts holding us back. It also produces peace within us, which helps us gain clarity in any situation.
- Tap into music: Music can serve as a form of therapy to help us process emotions and act as a calming agent. Listening to music also has incredibly positive effects on our brains.
The most important thing to remember when feeling stuck is that stepping away from what you are working on is always an option. Take some time to relax and shift your focus. After all, continuing to work will only frustrate you, which is never helpful. Instead, take the time to try some of the suggestions above. ”
Read the whole article at Entrepreneur
#FeelingStuck #Productivity #Tips
💬 What do you do when you feel stuck?
@globalBraid3744 Thanks for the tips! Sometimes I just need to sleep more lol. I've never meditated before, but I think I will give it a go. Usually I listen to music, which was one way I became productive. Without lyrics is the best since they can be distracting at times.
@pioneeringPlane5536
I can see where you are coming from! I also think sleeping can help at times. Sometimes a person simply needs more rest. I would recommend taking regular breaks at least.
I also agree music can be helpful and personally I find music without lyrics less distracting as well.
Thank you for sharing :)