Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Health quote- By Matt Haig

User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 August 30th, 2022

_1661870434.image.png

#Read the full available quote GoodHouseKeeping

Reflection: What did you think of this quote?

#MentalHealth #Experience #Define

8
User Profile: globalBraid3744
globalBraid3744 August 30th, 2022

@professionalVision2624

This is a great quote! I like it a lot -especially the metaphor, thank you for sharing :)

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP August 31st, 2022

@globalBraid3744

Aww I'm so happy you liked it! <3

load more
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 August 30th, 2022

@professionalVision2624 This is so true. Not even our personalities are permanent. Everything can change in life and this may be sounding frigtening but at the end of the day it can bring hope that hard times will pass at some point. Thanks for the quote!

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP August 31st, 2022

@calmDew1576

Exactly! That's a great way to put it! Thank you for commenting!

load more
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 30th, 2022

@professionalVision2624

Yes! I love this quote!

The rain reference is so lovely :D

Thanks for sharing<3 💛✨

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP August 31st, 2022

@innateJoy9602

I'm happy you loved the quote! <3

load more
User Profile: Bryanwu2006
Bryanwu2006 August 31st, 2022

@professionalVision2624

Love this quote! it is great! I really like the rain part, walok in the rain and feel it, but you are not the rain, this is probably the best simile I ever seen(or metaphor, idk)!

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP August 31st, 2022

@Bryanwu2006

Awww! I'm so happy you liked it! And that you loved the metaphor! <3

load more