Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders Quotables

October 20th, 2021


You are full of beautiful life learnings! Share some of your learnings with us here: https://tinyurl.com/LivingwithLeaders


2c9cc5ab0a1e9075647952ea8423ac16.jpg


Browse this thread to find some quotable words said by our 7cups leaders (members and listeners)!


179
User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 8th, 2022

4500625.jpg

"I love being able to emotionally support other listeners and members to achieve their goals and dreams....that feeling is priceless!"❤️

- By @KindnessMatters2020❤️

Read full interview here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 9th, 2022

its-truly-humbling-when-your-mentees-transition-into-your.jpg


"It’s truly humbling when your mentees transition into your peers and leadership colleagues, as well as even having a mutual mentoring relationship where I can seek support from them too".

- @LuluRings

Read full interview here

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 9th, 2022

vqD0jkg.jpeg


"As long as your direction is good, learning will happen for you and your efforts would go a long way in bringing you and to those you serve, a lot of delight and satisfaction."❤️

- By @Fristo❤️

Read full interview here

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 10th, 2022

8P6AkC1.jpeg

"Nothing will be more worthwhile of your time than spreading kindness."❤️

- By @Frenchtoastclub❤️

Read full interview here

1 reply
August 10th, 2022

@Brightfuture82 beautiful!

load more
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 10th, 2022

find-something-that-you-love-to-do-and-keep-doing-it.jpg


"Find something that you love to do and keep doing it."

-By @Asher

Read full interview here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 12th, 2022

its-a-great-feeling-to-spend-your-time-helping-others.jpg


"It’s a great feeling to spend your time helping others, however that is!"

- By @Mel

Read full interview here

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 12th, 2022

DN0f63s.jpeg

"Believe in the bot in you, the code of which is a mystery to all but is marvelous of all."❤️

- By Noni❤️

Read full interview here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 14th, 2022

i-am-very-kind-to-myself-when-i-am-upset-or-feel-lost-i-say.jpg


"I am very kind to myself. When I am upset, or feel lost, I say a few good words to myself and take a positive step to make myself feel better."

- By Madam Kindness

Read full interview here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 14th, 2022

hWBP84R.jpg

"I pray for their well being. I am least concerned about how they behaved to me, rather I feel very concerned about them and their well being. So I pray that they become a kind human, not for me or anyone, but for their own mental well being."


- By Madam Kindness

Read full interview here

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 14th, 2022

7JISBRF.jpeg

"Based on experience, I have known what works and what does not, what is good and what is not. I use that wisdom."❤️

- By Madam Kindness❤️

Read full interview here