Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
User Profile: makis
makis November 23rd, 2016

:D

November 23rd, 2016

:)

User Profile: Gregariousgrapes
Gregariousgrapes November 23rd, 2016

I'm thankful for my friends and family.

User Profile: Africajo
Africajo November 23rd, 2016

Anxious...

I love my family dearly but my anxiety takes front seat when we are all together. I can't shut it off

User Profile: Nocturnaldreamer77
Nocturnaldreamer77 November 23rd, 2016

🤗

November 23rd, 2016

Overwhelmed excitement .

User Profile: Endorsi
Endorsi November 23rd, 2016

November 23rd, 2016

enlightened

User Profile: intelligentBalloon8313
intelligentBalloon8313 November 23rd, 2016

indecision

User Profile: tmdowling
tmdowling November 23rd, 2016

Nostalgia.

load more
User Profile: dariarossito
dariarossito November 23rd, 2016

today is the anniversary of my scars

so i feel realy bad

User Profile: Bruinstreamsinger
Bruinstreamsinger November 23rd, 2016

@dariarossito Self Inflicted scars?

User Profile: dariarossito
dariarossito November 23rd, 2016

@Bruinstreamsinger yeah, that was the worst time in my life

User Profile: Bruinstreamsinger
Bruinstreamsinger November 23rd, 2016

@dariarossito I understand, I have been there, and I think i'm still there, but I stopped producing scars that can be seen. Stay strong and remember why you stopped!

load more
load more
load more