Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: aquaBalloon1299
aquaBalloon1299 June 18th, 2017

Did it.

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim June 19th, 2017

I spread the word of 7cups constantly, online and in person, if I think a person could use some extra mental health support; particularly if they aren't able to access much in the way of mental health supports otherwise.

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 June 26th, 2017

Did it.

User Profile: Frankie
Frankie August 5th, 2017

I shared on facebook :)

User Profile: bubbleYard5765
bubbleYard5765 August 16th, 2017

Done.

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer August 16th, 2017

always have my link shared on my blog and insta heart

User Profile: greenThinker6452
greenThinker6452 August 22nd, 2017

Did it.

User Profile: selfconfidentBeechwood6260
selfconfidentBeechwood6260 September 8th, 2017

Done.

User Profile: pluckyBike1005
pluckyBike1005 November 2nd, 2017

Done.

User Profile: brightPear1753
brightPear1753 December 7th, 2017

Done