Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WELCOME TO THE 7 CUPS 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! SHARE ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT 7 CUPS IN THIS THREAD

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2016

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community it..... [share here]

Please share in this thread & review all of the special events with the information below! My advice... get involved!

Central hub of information & how to get involved!

Day 1 Theme: Past /How Far We Have Come/ Memories

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #7cupsMyJourney

Day 2 Theme: Present! Today!

Check out the full list of special events here

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #twinning

Day 3 Theme: Future! Where we are going!

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsGoals #7cupsbday

656
User Profile: unassumingGlobe6425
unassumingGlobe6425 July 7th, 2016

Happy birthday!!!laugh you have helped me a lot in my ups and downs and helped make sense of what I was going through! Thank you

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy July 7th, 2016

Shout out to the first Listener who replied to me - made me cry - Kindsmile AND to RelilientLucky who stuck with me for over 21 days to reach a major goal. That was several months ago and the goal still stands as a success. THESE are people who make a real difference in this crazy world. Thank you - and to everyone else who makes this place Work!

Just mentioned my milestaone

And posted on FB -

that's THREE! Cheers!

July 7th, 2016

It's not perfect, but it has helped me in ways I couldn't have found otherwise.

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy July 7th, 2016

That is ResilientLucky - sorry I mispelled last post.

User Profile: Littledreamer18
Littledreamer18 July 7th, 2016

What I love about the 7 cups community is how supportive others can be. It really does reassure you that the world isn't as bad of a place as you think.

User Profile: julie0203
julie0203 July 7th, 2016

I love being able to come to 7cups and to be able to give back to others. 7 cups has helped me find a purpose.

User Profile: dandelionwish
dandelionwish July 7th, 2016

I love 7 cups and I love being a listener! It's become a main part of my life in a very short amount of time. I am so happy to have 7 cups and to be able to talk to so many wonderful people.

1 reply
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@dandelionwish So glad that you're here <3

load more
User Profile: Orante
Orante July 7th, 2016

Being a listener on 7cups has given me a great way to "pay it forward". I've had tough years so I definitely relate to people who just need someone to talk to.

Happy Bday 7cups!

User Profile: adventurousFig1604
adventurousFig1604 July 7th, 2016

the guides, the people, the daily cup, it has help me a lot, thank you for existing, i found you when i needed you the most, its always a great place to go when you need to feel supported!

User Profile: NomadicLime
NomadicLime July 7th, 2016

I love how the majority of people support each other and sometimes it is just nice to know that you are not alone.. x

Thank you 7Cups