Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We decorated the site!! Happy Birthday 7 Cups!!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 3rd, 2018

We decorated the site!! Happy Birthday 7 Cups!!!

Thank you @krinkthemellowunicorn @dev @ezrabc

65
User Profile: orchard9786
orchard9786 July 4th, 2018

This website helped me through the toughest recent time I have had. Thank you and may you celebrate many more years!

User Profile: calmPudding76
calmPudding76 July 4th, 2018

Love this site! It's like second home to me!! Keep it up 7cups .. will celebrate many more birthdays together!!

User Profile: MarshmaIIows
MarshmaIIows July 4th, 2018

Cooool! I removed my stylish theme to see it :P

User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 July 4th, 2018

It's festive looking and really create the right ambience .laugh

User Profile: PhoenixAsh
PhoenixAsh July 4th, 2018

Ooh I saw it on the mobile browser this morning, but just switched to my laptop and it's a million times more amazing! Totally adds to all the festvities, I especially love the cute little 5 candle!

User Profile: Erato
Erato July 4th, 2018

*noms confetti* whoops! 🙊

User Profile: PaolaGiordaniMA
PaolaGiordaniMA July 4th, 2018

Congratulations to 7cups! The site looks great!!! I love it! Thanks to all!

User Profile: Saifelhak74
Saifelhak74 July 4th, 2018

@Laura

Happy Birthday 7cups

it's right the decoration was very simple, but the meaning is more interesting, to be a part from this amazing community.
happy birthday again

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 July 4th, 2018

@Laura

It's adorable. Happy birthday, 7 cups. I'm forever grateful to this site and thank you so much to everyone.

User Profile: Keola
Keola July 4th, 2018

looks so festive!!! i love how my cupaversary is the same month as 7cups birthday haha :D Happy Birthday 7cups!!!