Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

World Book Day: What are you favorite books that were turned into movies?

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 7th, 2019

What are you favorite books that were turned into movies?

Share youre favorites here!

Did you like the book or movie version best?

Want to answer another book question because books are the best thing ever? Click here

94
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 March 7th, 2019

@Kate

Harry Potter. I like movie version.

User Profile: sereneEyes64
sereneEyes64 March 7th, 2019

@Kate

I actually love all my books but the one closest to my heart would be fault in our Stars . I think the book version was better cause like some scenes were altered in the movie like the ending .

User Profile: blueClementine942
blueClementine942 March 7th, 2019

One of my favorite books that has a movie to accompany it is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Although it was a movie first then became a book I still feel it qualifies. It dives deeper into what the movie explains about how thinking positive can make your life situations more positive. It's premise is based on the idea that if you want something bad enough you will get it and I love that idea. Our body and mind are linked and one effects the other. When one takes a dive it affects the other negatively.

User Profile: Nabla
Nabla March 7th, 2019

@Kate

A Christmas Carol - I love the change and the happy ending! Its a really special story, and the remakes are usually nowhere near the original... I like the book more :)

And Harry Potter! - I like the first few movies, but the books are more interesting with all the hidden details

User Profile: TheSnow
TheSnow March 7th, 2019

@Kate

Miracle from Heaven

User Profile: Anexmos
Anexmos March 7th, 2019

The Godfather @Kate

User Profile: AmandaIsAwkward
AmandaIsAwkward March 7th, 2019

@Kate

The Last Song

User Profile: BrightWriter
BrightWriter March 7th, 2019

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle

User Profile: KuyaReCom
KuyaReCom March 7th, 2019

@Kate

The Hunger Games

I just love the emotions displayed in it, don't blame me.smiley

User Profile: azucenaxtrevino
azucenaxtrevino March 7th, 2019

@Kate The Divergent Series heart