Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join The Tumblr Writers Club today!

User Profile: Yendi
Yendi February 15th, 2019

*Writer alarm sounds*
Are you someone who enjoys writing? Who likes to write based on different topics? And would like to share some of that with us? Well, this is the track for you!

We are bringing back the
Tumblr Writers Club!

What is the Tumblr Writers club?
TWC is a section on the 7cups Tumblr where we will be sharing your writing! We are going to give out a theme or word for every month and everyone has the chance to submit in their writing for that theme/word. We will be posting as many as we can every month!

How to join in?
Submit your writing using this form! Were welcoming all kinds of writings, short stories, poetry, freestyle, anything! We cant wait to see everyone's awesome writing!!

July theme of the month can be found here!

All writers will earn the DaVinci badge.
**Please only send original material written by you.**
You can find all the content on the
7Cups Tumblr.

CC @Kate @ArwaS @Erato

28
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 4th, 2019

What if I don't have tumblr? Could I post here?

1 reply
User Profile: Yendi
Yendi OP March 4th, 2019

@LPyMP

Hey there! It's okay if you don't have Tumblr. :) You can still join in and do a writing piece based on the theme for this month, which you can find in the post above!

load more
User Profile: miraculousIris31
miraculousIris31 March 4th, 2019

Hi I joined I will be working on something special for this month

User Profile: hopefulParadise73
hopefulParadise73 March 4th, 2019

Hi guys..I'm looking forward to write something.

User Profile: cheetahhh
cheetahhh March 4th, 2019

Hello! This sounds super fun! I was just wondering, is there a max word count?

User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo March 5th, 2019

So I had no clue what the theme for March is, but I did post a story yesterday {I'm working on a follow-up fanfic for it}. For those of you, who like me are BTS ARMYs, it is a BTS fanfic! Please enjoy! And please let me know how it is! Thank you!

User Profile: EverythingsOkay17
EverythingsOkay17 March 5th, 2019

@Yendi I wrote a small account of a really awesome salad I made myself the other day :)