Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Social Soldiers Guidelines

User Profile: ArwaS
ArwaS June 26th, 2018

The goal of the Social Soldiers team is to combat mental health stigma by going out and finding those who need us the most and bringing them to our safe haven. We are excited to continue to grow the Social Soldiers Team and provide these updated guidelines and best practices for how to best represent yourself and 7 Cups.


Updated Guidelines for Social Soldiers

• The social soldiers' social media accounts should not be used for personal use.
○ Please have separate personal social media accounts for your own private use.
○ Please do not share your personal social media accounts or link to/like content from your personal accounts to your social soldiers' accounts.

• The account is created for spreading 7cups which means we are using them to spread support and awareness, on these accounts you should only follow lighthearted accounts, 7 Cups approved social soldier accounts and other mental health-related accounts.
○ It is your duty to represent 7 Cups listeners and to follow all 7 Cups Guidelines when posting on your social soldiers' accounts.

• Please turn off the public DMing feature on your social soldiers' account.

• Please ensure your account is set to public.

• Please do not follow/interact with Listeners/Members on their personal social media accounts or unapproved social soldier accounts.
○ Do not follow back even if they follow you.

• You are to represent yourself as a ‘trained active listener and not a mental health professional, crisis counsellor or paid employee of 7 Cups.

• If you chose to leave the Social Soldiers Team, it is your responsibility to deactivate your account entirely.
○ Similarly, if you are found to be misrepresenting yourself or posting inappropriate content that is not consistent with 7 Cups Guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Social Soldiers Team and possibly face further behaviour consequences as a listener on the site.

• Please do not put your social soldiers' accounts in your 7cups bios. This makes it easier for people to find you offsite and try to contact you.

@Kate @Erato @Yendi
(Updated 28/02 @ArwaS)

62
User Profile: jesspaige1224
jesspaige1224 August 16th, 2019

I have read and do abide by all the guidelines

1 reply
User Profile: Beyorrself
Beyorrself April 11th, 2020

@jesspaige1224❤️

load more
User Profile: allyswift
allyswift February 22nd, 2020

I have read and abide to it

User Profile: MagicalForest
MagicalForest March 27th, 2020

I have read and abide

User Profile: ricarae514
ricarae514 April 1st, 2020

I have read and will abide to this

1 reply
User Profile: Beyorrself
Beyorrself April 11th, 2020

@ricarae514 👍

load more
User Profile: allyswift
allyswift April 1st, 2020

I have read the guideline and I will abide by it

User Profile: Emma879
Emma879 April 17th, 2020

I have read and will abide by these guidelines.

User Profile: CupOf87Ulfric
CupOf87Ulfric April 17th, 2020

Have abided by all guidelines rules regulations and will be reporting in as such to comply with any demands to assist & listen well 💓~ Cupsof87Ulfric~.

User Profile: allyswift
allyswift April 26th, 2020

@ArwaS I have read the guidelines and I will abide by it. I want to help people in tumblr

User Profile: Sulwe
Sulwe May 5th, 2020

I have read and will abide by these guidelines

User Profile: SyncWithNature
SyncWithNature May 22nd, 2020

I have read and will abide by these guidelines