Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What book/series do you hope will be turned into a movie/TV show? 📚

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 1st, 2023

What book or series do you hope will become a movie/TV show? 📚💛

26
User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei October 18th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

So I've already posted a book on here but I have a new one. I just finished reading Howl (also by Shaun David Hutchinson) and I think that would make a good one too.

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP October 18th, 2023

@WavesofKei

ooh! thanks for sharing! :0 

load more
User Profile: virtualhugsanytime
virtualhugsanytime October 24th, 2023

Earlier when I started to read there were so many books I wanted a movie adaptation for ....but I've realised over the years that the movie makers always kind of mess it up lol 😭......so if rather no have a movie adaptation of any of my favourite books 📚 it's so much better to just read and imagine everything from our own perspective.....it's just my personal opinion 😅

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP October 24th, 2023

@virtualhugsanytime

hehe that’s certainly true of a lot of movie adaptations :P 

User Profile: yourmidastouchonthechevydoor
yourmidastouchonthechevydoor November 2nd, 2023

@virtualhugsanytime I agree!

load more
User Profile: LucyGray1799
LucyGray1799 October 24th, 2023

Twin crowns 1 & 2

User Profile: yourmidastouchonthechevydoor
yourmidastouchonthechevydoor November 2nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

GOOD QUESTION! I’ve been dyinggg for someone to ask me this.

Five Survive by Holly Jackson.

that’s not what happened by Kody Keplinger

Dead Girls Can’t Tell Secrets by Chelsea Ichaso

The Ivies by Alexa Donne

The Inheratince Games series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 2nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers


I wish New York Trilogy by Paul Auster turned into a movie or series😄

User Profile: DeLeeAh
DeLeeAh November 2nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Lunar Chronicles. It would be an AWESOME movie series